Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Import business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Import business (201 Views)

The Secret Behind The Low Cost To Import A Car From Japan / [OPEN NOW!] Trusted Delivery Agent For Your Import Business, Remit Cash In 24Hrs / Join a Mentorship Class On Ecommerce/Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import business by banky200: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
How to start mini importation business in Nigeria
What Do I Need to Start a Mini Importation Business?
Mini import business is one of the easiest and best ways of making extra income in Nigeria. So many people are aware that it is one of the fastest growing business opportunities, but people lack the knowledge on the right process and procedure.
You’ll be surprised that with as low as N10,000 you can start making 6figures within few months. You just need to be educated about this business and go about it the right way.
I’ve seen a case whereby a product of N200 (33yuan) from China made my cousin over 5million naira in profit. In this case, one the product was sold for 15k in Nigeria.
You will simply need the following to get started:
A personal computer (PC) or mobile phone
Fast internet Network – Modern, Mifi etc.
A valid email address.
Valid and traceable home address where you can receive the item you will order.

There you have it. With all this, you can start your mini importation business in Nigeria. The best part of this business that I like so much is that 90% of what you need to do can be done on your PC or mobile phone. So you can call it an internet business.

As a matter of fact, you can be in your house and make 6 – 7figures monthly. Cool, isn’t? This way, you can have orders available that match what you are importing or even more through effective marketing
In a recent survey by our team in Lagos Nigeria, we found out that lots of Nigerians if given the opportunity and capital needed, do not know what business to venture it. Well here is a few that are bringing in billions today:

Auto parts
Baby clothes
Back to school items
Car
Cosmetics
Electronics (Televisions, Home theatre etc)
Fashion
Food supplement and slimming products
Gym equipment & Sport wear
Hair
Laptops
Mobile phones
Maternity needs
Super market supplies

(1) (Reply)

NIDSUG President Maaloo Dgreat Calls On The FG To Extend Forensic Audit / Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Pardons 25 Prisoners / Get Unmarried Certificate Format In Pakistan With Best Family Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.