Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me (691 Views)

If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out / Please I Would Like To Get In Touch With An Experienced Professional In Legal Protection Of Intentio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by diamondgig: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2011
hi am ahmed,, have you been looking forward to advert on news paper, for the help of your business,

if you want to make your advert of any business or any things on news paper (PUNCH, COMPLETE SPORT, GUARDIAN, e.t.c), simply call me on 07052155577
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by Mygoldie(f): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2011
how much will it cost if i wanna to advertise my dog's picture on Punch magazine? undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by Dsense(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2011
OP.
[size=20pt]What about helping us to advertize Mygoldie for sale or for dating . . .She's very lonely nowadays!!![/size]
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by Mygoldie(f): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2011
Gbammed!!!!! i said it didn't i?

there he goes advertising his lean ar se in the name of slagging Mygoldie off!!!!GAY BOY.
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by philip0906(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2011
my goldie and d-sense are in love. . .c as una just dey chase una sef 4rm one thread 2 d other. . .K.G loff
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things On Newspaper Get In Touch With Me by Dsense(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Gbammed!!!!! i said it didn't i?

there he goes advertising his lean ar se in the name of slagging Mygoldie off!!!!GAY BOY.

Come here angry . .I noticed you have started to hang around with that girl ''MzD'' to smoke weed.
Bloody hempy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

J Diva Natural Hair / Decorative Asbestos Secrets Exposed! / Table Egg Distributors Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.