Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers (567 Views)

Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Sinzu: “I Wrote Over 300 Songs In Jail…” / Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers by dhonei(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Afro-fusion artiste, Burna Boy donated food items to over 300 families in his hometown, Egboama Ogbolo situated in Rivers state.

The singer partnered with The REACH NG, who distributed the food items on the his on Saturday in order to cushion the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Sharing the photos from the event via Instagram, the singer wrote;

“Getting these in my inbox every Saturday is slowly becoming the highlight of my week. We try to feed a minimum of 300 families every week in Rivers State, Nigeria. This deserved a post cause it was my village this week (which is a typical riverine island btw where one of the first WC toilets in a house was built by my paternal grand dad because my mum was coming to visit and they needed to impress ��) These amazing volunteers have spent several days prepping, getting into boats and canoes, driving for miles on end. I appreciate every single one of you! @thereachng and I are currently working on more initiatives to combat hunger and better the lot of our people in Nigeria one community at a time.

To volunteer or partner with us pls reach out to @thereachng“

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBGn2FwluMJ/?igshid=y9lbs7oiwziy

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/burna-boy-donates-foodstuffs-to-over.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers by Johnpaul01: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice. Now that's the behavior of an ODOGWU

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers by yinkus6750(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's better.
He should be more focused and avoid unnecessary distraction by causing unnecessary rivalry where there is none.
Re: Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers by CANDYDADDY1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
No big deal
Re: Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers by SerenaStyles: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2023
hello I'm new with this Nairaland so not sure what I did wrong when trying to reply to your email because it keeps failing...so just letting you know I tried to reply

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Defends Ella After Other Housemates Dragged Her For Being Ungrateful / Seven Celebrities Who Dumped Law For Entertainment / WORLD’S BILLIONAIRES LIST Jeff Bezos Ranks No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.