Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,612 members, 7,827,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters (40639 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by GOFRONT(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lets change our relationship with nature forever!!!
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by Badmod: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
arukwe123:
You don't know Jack. No be only Puff adder na puff puff adder. You dey call Phyton Puff Adder.
Google puff Adder ,Google Phyton, then look at the image the OP posted again.
Like I said earlier...it's the pepper soup that matters now.
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
ceejayluv:

It's a python. i've held a couple with my hands. Puff adder has a rougher looking scale texture.

The triangular jawline shows it has fangs hidden in those jaws.when you also look at the streamlining of the extremity. Pythons don't have these features.

Anyway I can only conclusively say when I see it physically.
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by stasius: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Harmless python?.. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by stasius: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
All these people shouting puff adder, which planet are u from?....

Nawa ooo.

Young python that you can even carry in ur hands with no threat. Hian! Oooh.
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by fragrant(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is real. It was dark when we lilled it just reflection from tge car and camera light.
pmoye:
This looks fake. More like photoshop. The relief was poorly executed, and the illumination of the snake mass doesn't properly blend with that of the background.

Conclusion: Fake snake photo.

Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by fragrant(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is real. It was dark when we killed it just reflection from the car and camera light.
pmoye:
This looks fake. More like photoshop. The relief was poorly executed, and the illumination of the snake mass doesn't properly blend with that of the background.

Conclusion: Fake snake photo.

Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by pmoye(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's okay then. It is perhaps no more than lightening effect making it seem somehow.

fragrant:
It is real. It was dark when we killed it just reflection from the car and camera light.
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
fragrant:
Those that helped in killing it already went away with it. Couldnt snap more pictures becauee its dark snd scary.

Are you living close to a Zoo ?
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by phemmyfour: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
fragrant:
It was majestically crossing the road when we killed it. Thank God no one was harmed.
But you no fit kill rat now
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by Coldie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
fragrant:
It was majestically crossing the road when we killed it. Thank God no one was harmed.
This snake is harmless
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
D snake slow
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by feedthenation(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Snakes are now big celebrities on Nairaland
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by vheckthor1: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Snake lives matters tongue
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by Zukiemoniey1(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Must you show everything on Nairaland
i think Nairaland should stop these Nonsence,we need something sensible in Nairaland
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by Drizzy5001(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Front page straight.
Re: The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters by ogyunging(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayam tayad off seeing dead snakes.

When nature go clap back una must collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.