Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Learn How To Advertise On Google And Facebook With $1 (#360) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Advertise On Google And Facebook With $1 (#360) (354 Views)

British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Google And Facebook With $1 (#360) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2020
HOW TO REACH 200+ CUSTOMERS DAILY WITH PAID AD FOR $1 (#360) AND LEAD GENERATION

If you are seeking to market your product/service to potential customers that will pay you (I mean targeted audience that are interested in what you have to offer)because not every one who come across your ad will patronize you save the stress and use paid ad that will reach real customers who are willing to buy that will pay with the largest social media platform facebook/Instagram and google the biggest search engine

Learn how to advertise on Facebook and google the biggest websites in the world with just $1 and get 200+ customers per day like I do

WHY FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE

Leverage the power of social media to expand your business and grow your income,Facebook have over 2billion users globally which made it the giant of all social media networks and it will be another advantage for you to know your Facebook ad will also reflect on Instagram because Facebook runs both Instagram and Whatsapp platform which made it interesting for customers to reach you directly on your whataspp contact ,on the other hand google is most used search engine with over 3billion search query daily so what are you waiting for your customers are online searching and waiting to see your product/service if will you reach them through paid targeted ad

Do you know that more the 70million of Nigerian are actively engaged online using social media and searching something online I.e products and services on google everyday??
Do you know if you advertise on Facebook which is most used social media your product will reach large audience and also if you advertise on google and someone make search related to your products your products will appear??using Facebook Ad and Google ad helps you target your audience and put your Advert right in front of them

Do you run a Boutique business,Car sales/service,consultant agency,professional services,restaurant, pastry business etc
Do you know you can run an Advert very cheap for just $1 (360) and reach up to 200-1000 customer round the world

For instance I personally run mini importation business where I sell ladies accessories and women products such as fancy bags,shoes,wigs,clothes jeweries etc,I optimized my sale with social media ad (Facebook/google) to advertise my products to only "female customers" who have interest in "fashion" age range of 30-65, this age group are financially capable to buy my product for females all this set of interested females are called"targeted audience"facebook will find them for you on their database . I made over 500,000 in two weeks advertising my product per day for $1 which I run for 2weeks with 100% return on investment on my Ad

I have 3 ebooks that will guide you to success this books are written and compiled from my vast experience on digital marketing and paid ad knowledge

Order now

Facebook ad and google ad eBook with pictures that explains some aspects and +free social media marketing available for 1k each 50%off the original price and 2k for both don't miss this package
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Google And Facebook With $1 (#360) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Dont miss this

(1) (Reply)

Become A Skilled Web Designer, Blogger And Copywriter Within 5 Days / Briquettes Charcoal Needed / Do This To Promote Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.