Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! (841 Views)

Ubelievable Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest Is A Native Doctor (photos) / A Man Can Also Be A Rape Victim - Tinubu / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! by Unnerve: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Midadeola:
I don't. will you tell me?
In Nigeria, limitation statutes on some cases of rape is still very outdated. For instance, raping a girl under the age of 14 can only be prosecuted if it was reported within two months. I believe that raping a grown woman or someone above 18 won't have limitations much higher than that, maybe a few years or so.

Now you would think it's better in developed countries but there are still limitation statues on rape.
The worst form of felony rape in the US has a limitation of 21 years and this is only in some states that take it more serious. In majority of states, it's 10years, meaning a person who was raped has 10 years to report the crime.

It wasn't after the Bill Cosby scandal that some of these states even decided to start extending their statutes of limitations.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! by SenorFax(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Midadeola:
...and when they find themselves unable to talk until years later, they are gold diggers right?
Nope they are not, because they are worse than gold digger. They couldn't stand looking at him being successful and shiiit after all he did to them. So they'll wanna bring him. Perfect revenge.

What if the victim dies before he becomes more. He will just go like that unpunished. Think about that.
Re: Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! by gnykelly(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
cubana chief priest runs a form of business that thrash women as object of sex.
he can't say less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patami Bribes NITDA Board Members With Turkey Trip To Support Ict-killer Bill / If I Receive 10m Will My Account Be Blocked / Official Business Document Translation Services With Acies-global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.