Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! (2588 Views)

Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by skywalker240(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
judeebuka:
Yeah, thanks Man.
one love

do mention me when you create more smartphone vs battle threads cheesy
Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Seriously, if Umidigi had not lost my trust 2 years ago, I'd be recommending their devices to a lot of folks who want a well rounded device with little compromise.

The Umidigi Power 3 is insulted by been compared to the Camon 15 Pro. At that price range it's a good alternative to the Redmi and Galaxy A series. If they keep this pricing strategy up and deliver consistently I don't see the reason for them not to claim a spot in the Nigerian smartphone market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by alphaNomega: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tecno phones these days are now overpriced pieces of garbage!

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:
one love

do mention me when you create more smartphone vs battle threads cheesy
Okay, sure.
Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by Chuksteric(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
saint2ace:

Oga stop being sentimental, this thread is all about facts and not based on emotions. If you feel you have a liken to any of the mentioned brand, what I expected you to do was to go back check the spec sheets of the devices they offer that's in the same price range and come out with a counter argument. Believe me it's really that simple.

But all this arguments on brand wars is really becoming stale, and truly unhealthy. When did we as Nigerians get to this all time low, Gosh.....

Let's be guided in the way and manner we approach arguments, simply state the facts for and against and step away. This name calling scenerio is doing us no good.

Cheers

Pure facts... Always bringing unnecessary emotions to arguments.. a sub 60k phone destroyed their flagship

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by seunfly: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm still wondering why people still fall for this trassion over priced garbage, it beats my imagination that somebody that passed through secoundary school and wrote WAEC or NECO (even if na f9 parallel the person get ) can't see that tecno and infinix is a big time rip off.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Tecno Phone With Amoled Screen? / I Want To Buy Nokia N8 In Nigeria / I Need An Xplorer For My Nokia E63: Sisx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.