Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging (790 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by GarfieldDenny: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2020
In fact, women's nagging is a unique way to express intimacy. Women occasionally nag a few words, one is concerned about you, two is to want to attract your attention, remind you to ignore her. A mature man should know that the beloved woman suddenly becomes nagging, which is to alert you: she is upset, she is neglected, she needs your care, your coax, your love.
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by yanabasee1(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
What about those ones that nag with insults, simply because their men are broke and jobless??

2 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Unnerve: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Afraid is not the word.

Apathetic is more like it.

2 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Nagging isn't my thing. More of 'act' type. I don't like it when people nag and yes Men nag too

2 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by KanwuliaExtra: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
GarfieldDenny:
In fact, women's nagging is a unique way to express intimacy. Women occasionally nag a few words, one is concerned about you, two is to want to attract your attention, remind you to ignore her. A mature man should know that the beloved woman suddenly becomes nagging, which is to alert you: she is upset, she is neglected, she needs your care, your coax, your love.

Absolutely 100% correct!
Just like when men become abusive!
It goes both ways. cheesy
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Justbehave(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
GarfieldDenny:
Stop saying trash. Women can't be satisfied. They must nag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by XXLMANDIGO: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
I almost always prefer a woman to cheat than to nag. It's mental torture for me.
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Everyone is afraid of a nag.

Nagging kills the spirit and wearies the bones.

4 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Ekwutox: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
There are so many men that nag. Nagging is not a women thing only.

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by zmpp(f): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nagging has no gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by yvelchstores(f): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
And when it's the man that is the nag, na one chance you dey!

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by usj(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
GarfieldDenny:
In fact, women's nagging is a unique way to express intimacy.

OP! If you believe that nagging is an expression of intimacy to you, who I'm to say otherwise It's your life.

As for me, that's not how intimacy should be expressed. I love peace of mind more that anything, and I'd rather remain single, than have that taken away from me by a nagging wife!

Nagging is very toxic to any healthy relationship. What happened to clear communication? Nagging will only put your partner on the defensive.

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by merieam16(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
wen u treat a woman right she will never nag

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by mumumugu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
If she does not nag, she does not love you

1 Like

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Ugaboy: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
merieam16:
wen u treat a woman right she will never nag
So u encouraging nagging wife...may GOD Not allow me clig to one...they r more responsible way to settle marital issues, even when u r getting u aint gotten d rite treatment
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Justbehave:
Stop saying trash. Women can't be satisfied. They must nag.
..... even GOD don tire for their matter.
GOD knew EVE would nag, that was why he approached Adam after they had eaten the fruit.

It was easier for GOD to confront ADAM for clarifications than confronting Eve.

1 Like

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by frozen70(f): 1:52am On Jun 09, 2020
GarfieldDenny:

That's not true

Women naggs when things are not really going as expected

Once you do the needful, women will not nagg

They are not parrots

2 Likes

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2020
GarfieldDenny:
Men too dey nag oo! Jesus is Lord! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Justbehave(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

..... even GOD don tire for their matter.
GOD knew EVE would nag, that was why he approached Adam after they had eaten the fruit.

It was easier for GOD to confront ADAM for clarifications than confronting Eve.

Lol. I concur.She was not contented with what she has. She started nagging that they should be like God and that's why the devil came and Bleep her. The Bleep ING wee Devil give her, na him be the forbidden fruit.
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Zyzxx10: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Men too dey nag oo! Jesus is Lord! angry angry
But never like women.A man's nag is forceful and brief while a woman's own is something else.Well they say if she does not care about you she won't nag.
Re: Many Men Are Afraid Of Women Nagging by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
frozen70:

That's not true

Women naggs when things are not really going as expected not going as they want it to be due to selfishness.

Once you do the needful, women will not nagg

They are not parrots

(1) (Reply)

Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety / Ahmed Musa And Wife Celebrate Anniversary In Grand Style (pictures) / How Much To Get Jadelle(implanon)birth Control At Government Hospitals In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.