Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. (989 Views)

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good day nairalanders.
A female friend of mine on Facebook just asked me the most interesting question ever.

So in a group on Facebook, there is a rich Nigeria man that lives in Florida in AMERICA, his name is Alexandre7.

My female friend which is unmarried and she is 35 years of age. So Recently her parents have been pressuring her for marriage, so she tries befriending this Rich guy that lives in America on this particular Facebook group.

Note: This Rich guy is unmarried but the issue is that, she says she has been receiving backlash from NIGERIANS in the group that she is a golddigger and all that.

So the question is This.
As a lady, does trying to befriend a rich unmarried man makes you a Golddigger?

Why is it Acceptable for a guy to approach a rich single lady but it is not acceptable for a single Nigeria lady to Approach a single Rich man?

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by CokeBar(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not a problem...

As long as you're also a 'rich gyal'.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
CokeBar:
Not a problem...

Well she is working though but not rich, she still depends on her parents.

She has a car which was giving to her by her boss as an appraisal for a good work she did.
By the order of the Peaky blinders
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by usj(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
does trying to befriend a rich unmarried man makes you a Golddigger?

Nope!
It doesn't, it's the intent of your heart that makes you one.

Let me help with a little definition: a golddigger, " is a woman who forms relationships with men purely to obtain money or gifts from them."

If you want him for his money, then I'm sorry! You are a golddigger!

2 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by inforesource: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
The question should be, if he was a broke guy would you have befriend him? Truthfully answer this question.

7 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Freestainworld(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
it depends on the motives of the babe, but I understand that most ladies want to stay with someone who can give them comfortability, love do exist but in all honesty, about 80percent of our married ladies didn't just marry for love, they usually settle for the good life, is that their fault? no, it is part of a woman's nature.

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Befriending a broke guy should be called Metal digging or mud digging huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
inforesource:
The question should be, if he was a broke guy would you have befriend him? Truthfully answer this question.
Lol the answer is obvious .
She wouldn't look at his face twice.

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Befriending a broke guy should be called Metal digging or mud digging huh undecided

It is called claydigging.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by HITsquad: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Following...
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by HITsquad: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Following
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by PrinzCarter(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wen u get car n ur own houz + the receipt (ring) u cum n tell us if your a gold digger or not.. Anyway wat do I no

By the order of the Peaky blinders.[b]
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Abfinest007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
everyone has his own definition
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by ecolime(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
inforesource:
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by mumumugu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Softapplez:

She has a car which was giving to her by her boss as an appraisal for a good work she did.
what good work? depending on parent,boss gift her a car.not even official car.....gold bulldozer confirmed
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by mumumugu(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
she is trading love, happiness, for money/ belonging with the wealthy....she is a businesses woman

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by yvelchstores(f): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
I will say yes, she is a gold digger. Nigerian films are not helping "poor village girl marries the prince". Infact 90% of the story lines show a man saving a young poor lady from poverty by marrying her and in turn saves her entire poor family. Our women don't have the I can do mentality. They have the" I will marry rich man one day" mentality

7 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
But you can decide to make anybody your friend nah. Rich, poor, intelligent,old or not. You can make anyone your friend.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by saucecode(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Softapplez:

I know who this person is, she's quite popular on nl

3 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
saucecode:

I know who this person is, she's quite popular on nl
I don't understand you.
by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
mumumugu:
she is trading love, happiness, for money/ belonging with the wealthy....she is a businesses woman
Hmm this is new. Lol
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
I will say yes, she is a gold digger. Nigerian films are not helping "poor village girl marries the prince". Infact 90% of the story lines show a man saving a young poor lady from poverty by marrying her and in turn saves her entire poor family. Our women don't have the I can do mentality. They have the" I will marry rich man one day" mentality
wow this is so truth.

Most Nigeria ladies have the believe that what they watch in movies is reality.

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Y’all just don’t get it,do you?
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by saucecode(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Softapplez:
I don't understand you.
by the order of the Peaky blinders.
cheesy
In the spirit of #rudegirls and #eveningnewspapers
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
CokeBar:
Not a problem...

So if she is not a rich gal, it's a problem? If yes, Why?

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
inforesource:

But broke guys are getting befriended or married so.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
You this perky blinders guy, what's with you and that phrase?

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by simplepee(f): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Plead:

Y’all just don’t get it,do you?
Lol leave them. Let the boy continue to fool them.
Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by simplepee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jobless boy. Are you not tired of fooling yourself? It's been years grow up!

1 Like

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
SHE OWES NOBODY, AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE HER CHOICE OF WHO SHE WANTS TO BE WITH.

4 Likes

Re: Is Trying To Befriend A Rich Guy, Makes a lady a Gold Digger. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
simplepee:
Jobless boy. Are you not tired of fooling yourself? It's been years grow up!
What are you even saying?
Is this related to the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Need Friends / Baby Dumped In South Africa.note Says: "Help Her If You Can But Don't Judge Me." / Chioma Jesus Should Either Evolve To Contemporary Gospel Music Styles Or Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.