Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Testimonies Of Men On The Characters Of Women They Married As A Virgin - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Testimonies Of Men On The Characters Of Women They Married As A Virgin (292 Views)

Pls Advice Me On What I Can Do About The Kind Of A Lady I Married As Wife Nasty / Female Virgin Looking For Serious Relationship / How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Men On The Characters Of Women They Married As A Virgin by Kccheechy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have been following this forum for over four years and I have noticed how many guys and even women try to discourage men from marrying virgins. Some say marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy marriage, she might have bad character, her attitude will change when she gets married, she will become promiscuous after testing sex and all that. I even remember someone saying he will rather marry a prostitute that will give him peace of mind than marrying a virgin with bad character!! So many things!! So this thread is for men who married their women as virgins. Please tell us how the journey has been so far. Did you regret marrying a virgin? Did she change after marriage? Did she become promiscuous? Has there been any betrayal? Please let us know so we can learn!! I have a girlfriend who is a virgin and I'm going to marry her soonest!! Let's hear from you guys please.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies And Handsome Rich Guys / Looking For A Military Lady For Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.