Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,856 members, 7,851,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear (7991 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Emmaway(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is the real deal!
What's the YouTube channel name?
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by apatheticme(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sagemind:
Number 15: You are a tiny organism, on a rock, floating through space

This part is so freaking true!
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
I love your writeup.succinct,Eye-opener,and a fantastic one. your choice of words are superb. keep it up,brother.
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by tydi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ikennablue:
These are hard truths. I wish i can memorize every single one of them

The simple truth to remember things is by writting them down either on your personal journals or wherever your sight can easily grasp it. Which I have done to this beautiful piece already.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by DrBonat(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Great write up op...well done.
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by justus7: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice job Op
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Well, Que sera sera
Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Can someone just write out each headline for me?? Very lazy I know

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by Ikennablue(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
tydi:

The simple truth to remember thing is by writting them down either on your personal journals or wherever your sight can easily grasp it. Which I have done to this beautiful piece already.
thanks for that

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:53am On Jun 10, 2020
blingxx:

hardwork doesn't pay , but smart work does ..I've watched alot of youtube videos about skill learbing and most of them also end up with those lines
In one of the Points in the article, he mentioned that being born in certain Areas Puts you at very low odds of making it which is A Sad Truth.

My point is that even if you are a very Progressive open-minded Intellectual and you live in place like Guatemalan Ghetto, are low cast poor Indian living in the deepest slum of Mumbai, live below one dollar in a Lagos slum...
All the Intelligence, smart work, knowledge etc may never bring you out of poverty, this is even Truer in a place like Nigeria where things are very unstable.
He stated this in the earlier points So I'm only using his own 'Words' to reply him.
Life is crazy, don't think that Your ingenuity has taken you where you are it may have helped but some 'Luck' is still on your side.
If coming out of poverty was like that Bill Gates, Zuckerburg, Google and Co would not be doing all the charity works they are doing today. These people understand that the Dynamics of the world economy is Very Complex and Unfair

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOW! These New Skyscrapers Are So Tall, Some Are Even Taller Than Mount Everest / Bring All Calculus(differentiation And Integration) Problems For Solution / Nursing School Entrance Examination:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.