Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On (321 Views)

See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / Woman Cuts Off Penis Of Cheating Husband And Cooks It With Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by Tebelle: 4:14am On Jun 09, 2020
My boyfriend and I used to co workers.He was very nice and we flowed well together.I got a much better job in nearby town and he totally changed.He doesn't call or text me if I don't call him or call me after a week if I don't call back.When we talk on phone, it's always short and he sounds angry or like he doesn't want to talk to me.On WhatsApp,we barely chat or he ends the chat even if he is online.Even seeing each other is a problem, he can stay months without seeing me.When we are together,he acts wonderful and says he loves and wants to marry me.When we are apart,he is a total stranger.I have advised, begged and complained about this issue and he says he will change yet no change.I can't understand how he claims to love me but he is not interested in my life and doesn't show any care.I love this guy so much, being apart from him hurts but I feel so unloved and his actions don't show love.I just wished he could see how much I love him.I can't seem to break up and walk away.Thinking of cheating with my ex maybe it will help me to move on finally.Please I need advice?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by MJBOLT: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2020
you are just looking for a reason to justify why you will cheat,if your boyfriend is not treating you right,end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by DaHrNn0001: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by Sundrus: 5:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Haunty, the way i see this ur post now, u don already make up ur mind to cheat on am; & e be like say u & that ur ex don start to dey rub mind & body already....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by SHOOLAH: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Ur boyfriend has moved on since. Find ur way sisi. Text ur number and address to me let me come and keep you company. Trust me u will like it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by CelestineNelson: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Remember judgement day my sister this foolishness will end in tears
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by chiemmanuel(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Just do what makes you happy, and face the consequences
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2020
SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY MAKING YOU FEEL GOOD AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HANG BLAMES ON YOUR BOYFRIEND EVEN BEFORE YOU DO YOUR INTENTIONS. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONCE. DO WHAT YOU WANT AND BE BOLD WITH IT.
YOUR HAPPINESS IS IN YOUR HANDS AND YOU'RE ALWAYS ALLOWED TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by Vyzz: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2020
How old are u.....

I want to see something... grin

cheesy

The stage u are in now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On by Eraddray(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
k

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos / Thief Burn To Death By Angry Youth In Owner’s Occupier Estate Makurdi Benue Stat / My Cousin Is Addicted To Bbnaija! Is There A Way To Help Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.