Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) (561 Views)

How To Grow Rich In Nigeria / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make / Read And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
I come to you today again with another powerful message.

Have you ever thought about why some people get rich and richer while others go the opposite way?

I have once thought about that. But it was later in my life that I discovered the answer.

That was after I started generating 6 figures monthly and didn't go below it till date.

So, Joseph, what is the answer?

The reasons why most people will never grow rich in life includes but not limited to;

1. Believing a 9 - 5 Job is The Only Way in Life

I have closed friends with such beliefs. You can't discuss business with them. They are never interested.

They don't want anything that will stress their minds. They prefer something predictable and guaranteed, like a salary coming from a job.

They believe that a job is the best way to financial freedom.

But, I must tell you. We are not mate when it comes to this same financial freedom.

I am far better than them (I'm not boasting please). It is just the gospel truth.

I have tried my best to see how I can even talked investment opportunity with them but they will always tell me they don't have that amount of money to invest.

This is aside telling me that they are afraid because they don't want to lose their so called hard-earned money.

Now, I am not saying a job is not a good way to financial freedom. But the way I see job is different.

I see jobs as one way to raise funds for yourself to invest in assets that brings cash flow and not a permanent position.

While working as a teacher, I didn't see myself working for long. I saw it as a means to an end, which I finally did.

I used part of my salary to fund my side hustle (freelance writing). I saved to create my own blog so I could use it to market my service as a freelance writer.

It only took me two years to quit teaching to go full-time into freelance writing.

No matter how you love your job, don't see it as the end. See it as a leverage to raise money for other things. If not, you will never grow rich no matter where you work.

Most bank managers you see driving on classy cars have businesses that generates cash for them.

I know so many.

Yes they earn big from their job, but they know that the day they get laid off, it is over. So, they build a support (something they can fall back on) for themselves waiting for that day to come.

If you must grow rich, you need to remove this mentality that a job is the only way in life for you.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by SamuelLoch: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2020
I'm following.
Please continue...

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
SamuelLoch:
I'm following.
Please continue...

Part 2 comes in the evening.
Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by Wealthyonos(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Sometimes working makes more sense. What if you work as the Governor of a State in this zoo country, which business will give you those blocks? lol, just joking.
I support your post 1,000%

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by Dangrace01: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Always remember that company paying you 500k per month is still someone biz.

If you can get same type of client to patronize your business you would make same money

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Dangrace01:
Always remember that company paying you 500k per month is still someone biz.

If you can get same type of client to patronize your business you would make same money

Exactly my brother. You get the point. Why earn 20k per month from a job when you can learn a skill and charge 20k per client?
Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by IMO01: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
UnlimitedJoe007:

Exactly my brother. You get the point. Why earn 20k per month from a job when you can learn a skill and charge 20k per client?

the main issue is the mindset. what people pay you for is the value you offer. many people see a job as a shortest and safest way to wealth but its not always d case. if you are not valuable to your company its only a matter of time youll be kicked out.

i design websites

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by infohenry(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one Joe, most people are afraid to push the boundaries a little, they love to settle on what they believe is a Comfort Zone.

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (Part 2)

I know you were told to always save money for the raining days.

It is a good advice. Just that the emphasis on saving surpasses that of investing.

Which leads us to the second reason why people never grow rich.

They focus on saving instead of earning.

They don't mind investing a huge sum of money all because of a 3% interest that their banks give them.

What a low level of financial intelligent.

As someone who want to escape the rat race, you are supposed to focus more on earnings and increasing the earnings.

In this present economy, savers are losers. The money is losing it value everyday.

What N1500 can buy last month, it can't buy it this month.

This means, you that have N1500 in your saving account planning to buy something with it when it reaches the amount you are budgeting, just have it in mind that when you withdraw that money, the price of that product must have gone up.

If you must grow rich, you must learn how to master the art of cash flow.

This is why I don't keep money in my saving account. I move all my spare cash into my investment account so I can be making money without lifting a finger.

This is how people grow rich.

Their money make more money for them.

Whenever you have any money sitting around doing nothing, look for a legit investment company and invest your money.

Never allow your money remain idle.

There is an investment company that pay me 15% of my invested funds monthly.

I don't do anything. It is passive.

My money works for me to make me rich.

I buy luxury items with the earning from my investment. I don't sweat to save to buy a new electronics in my house or a new wristwatch.

My interest on my investment does that.

Multiple streams of income.

I am with two investment companies and I get credit alert monthly from both.

I am even looking at adding another one to it.

I use money from my Instagram business to raise fund to invest in any of these two investment companies so I can double my money and live a good life.

Now, how much do you have in your saving account?

The poor focus on saving, the rich focus on earning.

Where will you like to be?
Re: Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) by chyegems(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Earned Money On Whatsapp By C.E.O Imranroofing (SEE HERE) / Container For Sale / How To Start A Profitable Business Selling Cooking Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.