Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) (4676 Views)

Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Goes Rugged In New Photos, Spotted Inside An Expensive Ride / Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by musictori: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
A Lady identified as Biance made a deal with her parent that if made top five in her class, they would surprise her.

She wrote...

"made a deal with my parents that if I graduated top 5 out of my whole class I could get the vehicle of my choice! Happy to say ya girl graduated valedictorian and secured the mamalona! So grateful for my parents Red heart I couldn’t have gotten this far without my friends and family"

SEE REACTIONS: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/parent-buys-lady-huge-expensive-ride.html

4 Likes

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by incogni2o: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wao, I wish I made my end of the bargain then

2 Likes

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Vyzz: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is what we should be celebrating

Go girl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Vyzz: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is what we should be celebrating

Go girl

2 Likes

grin
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by TransflectTP(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by MajesticKris: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
oh my World grin cheesy!!
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by MerisaJ: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omg the ride big pass the babe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by bloomstar: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omo see Tundra, chai... Thunder fire poverty i swear. Just see ride. Even me that have been taking first, graduated with first class...
Nawao, this life no balance at all... No be by struggle, na by grace. I swear.

Congratulations girl, i celebrate, so i will be celebrated as well... Keeping the hope alive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
This type of deal cannot work with my parents o cheesy they’ll rather remind me of the food I’ve been eating since the day they gave birth to me...smh angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by malikombi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mehn, this Chevrolet truck is dope. This is the kind of father I want to be. So help me God

5 Likes

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by RemoveKebab: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Americans with giant car design cool

1 Like

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by dapsoneh: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is the best way to slay unlike the stewpid, nothing for head nails gals

1 Like

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
slay queen will avoid this thread by all means

2 Likes

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by TripA(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
if you have money as a parent, gifts are nice way to encourage your kids..
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Akunwafor(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
The 1k wey my uncle say him go give me for the A1 wey i get for waec, him say him use am settle lastma.

Till today, i never see anything.
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Them for follow buy her small ladder too lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Fedxwan(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
N
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by RealEzee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
bloomstar:
Omo see Tundra, chai... Thunder fire poverty i swear. Just see ride. Even me that have been taking first, graduated with first class...
Nawao, this life no balance at all... No be by struggle, na by grace. I swear.

Congratulations girl, i celebrate, so i will be celebrated as well... Keeping the hope alive
that's a Chevy tho smiley
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abeg who know her handle for IG
Person wey buy her car go give her money for disel wink
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Abeg who know her handle for IG
Person wey buy her car go give her money for disel wink
Make you go bomb her abi....
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Make you go bomb her abi....
Ahh bro bomb ke
Just to make friends with her ni
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by samwash(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
This babe get teaste ooo !!!
This one nor be Opolor eyes ooo !!
She kwn the worth of her parents.
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by merieam16(f): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
brilliant!
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by merieam16(f): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ahh bro bomb ke Just to make friends with her ni
hmm...yimu
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to her... I tap into her blessing
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by 21savages: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
#Tears
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
I should've made this kinda deal with my parents back then if i knew i'd end up top 3.
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
dis car na baba ooo
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damn I did not see that coming

Am I the only one who thought kidnap was written on the plate number
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:33am On Jun 10, 2020
My dad did the same..so nothing special
Re: Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 10, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
This type of deal cannot work with my parents o cheesy they’ll rather remind me of the food I’ve been eating since the day they gave birth to me...smh angry grin

This life no balance my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure You've Been Thinking Like This For Long...say Something About This. / Diamond Platnumz Is Alive Is Not Dead / The Naked Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.