Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business (1501 Views)

Eggs Business Is Lucrative And Affordable / Eggs Business Is Lucrative / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
LOOKING FOR LUCRATIVE BUSINESS TO START I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO EGGS BUSINESS BE EVERY BODY USE EGGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PRESENT PRICE OF EGGS IN MARKET AND CONSIDER OUR FARM GATE PRICE AND WE SHIP NATIONWIDE FOR FREE IF YOU BUY 50 CRATE AND ABOVE.
FRESH EGGS SALE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
BIG SIZE:. N650
MEDIUM SIZE:. N550
SMALL SIZE:. N450
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
CALL US ON 2+2348104864280 FOR BOOKING AND INQUIRIES

1 Share

Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by ebopee: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please help me with a guideline on how to start.

I really need to start up the business but I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by SirMichael1: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
ebopee:

Get yourself a poultry farm with layers That will produce the eggs first.
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by bemagnify: 3:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Gbadamashi:
LOOKING FOR LUCRATIVE BUSINESS TO START I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO EGGS BUSINESS BE EVERY BODY USE EGGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PRESENT PRICE OF EGGS IN MARKET AND CONSIDER OUR FARM GATE PRICE AND WE SHIP NATIONWIDE FOR FREE IF YOU BUY 50 CRATE AND ABOVE.
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE

Your locations
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Menikki31: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2020
I am a Nigerian but I hate Nigerians sincerely you came to nairaland to talk about how good egg business is and price yet ur sense could not let you put your location neither is your number going yet you looking for people nationwide to buy your eggs as if people are stupid so if you are in Lagos you can drive all the way to sokoto to deliver egg at which margin of profit...... Brother I have a single question ......have you eaten
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by lifenajeje(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE

Don't fall for this my people..

Lots of egg scammers in town

U pay them.money they disappear ..

The post appears like Dem post ..
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Amadufarms: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria with low mentality, people scam people does not mean that every body are same ok. The life we are living is a risk and people take risk to attain their goals business is also a risk too. All of you that are comment rubush on this innocent man post it not good, how if you have done business with him before and how many of you have been scam by him should prove it.
Thanks God bless you all
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Mercy1991: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Please stop distroying some one reputation, this man is an honest man and God-fearing i bought eggs from the and we discuss on phone and he ask me to add him on WhatsApp which I did get send me pictures and videos of the eggs and I told him I am afraid to do business with him he send is idcard to me as form of evidence. I bought 200 crate 100 big size, 50 medium size, and 50 Small size. I received my order clean clear and the eggs are big and fresh. Please dont learn to cheap talk from any body all you need is date and believe Thanks
Mr gbadamashi God will keep on blessing you.
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by lifenajeje(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Mercy1991:

Please stop distroying some one reputation, this man is an honest man and God-fearing i bought eggs from the and we discuss on phone and he ask me to add him on WhatsApp which I did get send me pictures and videos of the eggs and I told him I am afraid to do business with him he send is idcard to me as form of evidence. I bought 200 crate 100 big size, 50 medium size, and 50 Small size. I received my order clean clear and the eggs are big and fresh. Please dont learn to cheap talk from any body all you need is date and believe Thanks
Mr gbadamashi God will keep on blessing you.

We are no fools here

This thread was created June 09

U registered on June 14

So how did u meet the egg seller grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

In ur dreams I guess..

Moderators this is a scam thread

Please close thread ..
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 3:17am On Jun 16, 2020
lifenajeje:

We are no fools here

This thread was created June 09

U registered on June 14

So how did u meet the egg seller grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

In ur dreams I guess..

Moderators this is a scam thread

Please close thread ..
You see how stupid you are
My post are every were not only here ok I have post on Instagram, Facebook, and many other site.stupid and useless prostitute.
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 3:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Still available for sale and we ship Nationwide.
Contact us on 07089815587 for booking and inquiries
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by lifenajeje(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Gbadamashi:

You see how stupid you are
My post are every were not only here ok I have post on Instagram, Facebook, and many other site.stupid and useless prostitute.

If u like let ur post be in heaven ...

You want to scam people of their hard earned money

Funny thing u even copied the. Same format used by previous egg scammer.
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by TheSTreetman: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Buy with maximum satisfaction because stock is till on ground
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gbadamashi:

Buy with maximum satisfaction because stock is till on ground
Book down today and get it within 48hours
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Gbadamashi post=90483576]LOOKING FOR LUCRATIVE BUSINESS TO START I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO EGGS BUSINESS BE EVERY BODY USE EGGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
CALL US ON 2+2348104864280 FOR BOOKING AND INQUIRIES[/quo
Buy now before it too late
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Happy Sunday
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
We sell at affordable price
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Discount is still on come now before it too late
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Delivery service also available
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Chris525: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Medium size and delivery to Agbara Lagos. Whats your price?
Gbadamashi:
Delivery service also available
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Contact us on 07089815587 for booking
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
Buy from 50 crate and above is free delivery
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
fresh eggs is currently on ground, we give 1crate for every 10 crate and price include shipping if you buy from 50 crate and above
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Wolexdey(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSTreetman:
https://i-download.imgflip.com/45b0vh.gif

May I know what am to download

Thanks
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Menikki31:
I am a Nigerian but I hate Nigerians sincerely you came to nairaland to talk about how good egg business is and price yet ur sense could not let you put your location neither is your number going yet you looking for people nationwide to buy your eggs as if people are stupid so if you are in Lagos you can drive all the way to sokoto to deliver egg at which margin of profit...... Brother I have a single question ......have you eaten
Thanks s
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
The present price is with delivery
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
The present price is with delivery within Nigeria
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2020
ebopee:

Call or Whatsapp me for more information
Re: Eggs Business Is A Lucrative Business by Gbadamashi: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Gbadamashi:
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE
They are fresh and they are double to york

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does One Last In Sex After Drinking Megato / How To Screenshot Your Mobile ID On The NIMC App | Jenbn / Does The Nairaland Chat Room Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.