Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Your Host Might Not Be The Problem But You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Host Might Not Be The Problem But You (336 Views)

Review Bscholarly.com And Tell Me The Problem You Find / Are You Having Issues With DMCA With Your Host? Or They Shut You Down? / How To Remove/disable Wordpress Plugin From Your Host Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Host Might Not Be The Problem But You by Veiniously: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
okay i know many people will be wondering why I used that statement I used on my subject but the truth is your host might not actually be the problem i have a tech blog which was actually slow with time after some increase in post and all that soon i start experiencing slow down my site can take up to 11 sec to fully load sometimes it bring time out after several secounds of loading i complained to my host and i ran some speed test onlince which i was adviced to fix some stuff on my c panel and i do get like 3 a week times notification from jetpack telling me my blog is not responding or slow I was so worried that i have to change my theme on WP to a lighter one and used a good caching plugin which i posted my blog here for review countless of time and got bad bad i mean bad reviews from various reviewers complaining about my site UI and telling me it doesn't look like my niche and all that i had to chat my host servers back which they told me to compress i didnt understand this thou untill i compressed every thing back to back from root and i noticed massive improve on my site i had to go back to change to my old theme which was very massive which made me drop it before because of the slow load and all that

you might wanna try it out try compress and see how it goes.

Re: Your Host Might Not Be The Problem But You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Great tips! But the ping result attached, was it after making the improvements, or before? I think anything over 3seconds load time is still bad!
Re: Your Host Might Not Be The Problem But You by Veiniously: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
questechie:
Great tips! But the ping result attached, was it after making the improvements, or before? I think anything over 3seconds load time is still bad!
before Improvement am still working on others as I only worked on compressing for now

(1) (Reply)

Need Assistant / Download And Upload Music @ 9jayoungmate / A Lady From Nigeria Develops An Android App For Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.