Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You (567 Views)

Poly Mailer Bags In Nigeria: The Perfect Solution For Your Shipping Needs / Hey Famz...let Me Handle Your Next Promotion.. Drop Your Whatsapp Number / 70% Saving Of Your Shipping Cost With Our Ocean Shipping Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You by mrnelsono(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
I will take care of all your shippings and air cargo, we deliver you foodssafe and sound and at an affordable rate, are you looking to buy goods on 1688 and AliExpress but worried about the shipping, don't worry we got you covered, your good are in good hands.
Link in my signature

Re: Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You by mrnelsono(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
We take care of both air cargo and shipping
Re: Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You by HornyTave: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2020
has the port started clearing goods?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You by mrnelsono(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2020
No, but they are likely to start soon
HornyTave:
has the port started clearing goods?
Re: Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You by mrnelsono(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let bring you goods to Nigeria safely and in good condition

(1) (Reply)

Indian Polo Tops#1600 From 5pics Above, / 5800cx Manual Start Generator 100% Copper / Ajimobi Predicted His Death At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.