Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud (3629 Views)

Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Dareypaul: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2020
FBI has arrested Hushpuppi and his friends Mr Woodberry & Efe in Dubai after they swallow $35 Million for Ventilators.

More details soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVlz6ZFLZA

1 Share

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Righteousness89(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2020
That's life for you!

Everything that goes up must come down..

Everything that has a beginning, has an end..

Just be on the Right side of Life..

As for the Unfriendly friends, I am not Suprised

4 Likes

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by kidap: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Med oooo

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Optapidgin: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2020
I hear say they have handle them to EFCC just like Mompha

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2020
CRIME DOESN'T PAY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2020
So all his friends and followers are blocking and unfollowing him already.

#InsideLife.

Nothing like working legit to make your money with peace of mind.....it gives you inner peace.

Hush
Amotolongbo:
when they know there won’t be give away from the arrested guy, Hushpuppi, again
True......
Failure is truly an orphan!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by laksyde100(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Water don pass his garri angry

In Other news check my signature for your data needs and GoTv subscription
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Na everything all this ones day take scam you guys suck me I still get conscience

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Why is that Oluwa_Blanco so happy over Hushpuppi's arrest?

Hush luxury lifestyle must have really tormented his life

Hush , why you sef dey Comit fraud as I like you reach

4 Likes

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Ecbatana: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Role models of lazy youths.

3 Likes

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by PrinzCarter(m): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Born2Breed(f): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2020
So na them pull this job.

Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.

Kasala don burst n fowl yansh don open.
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by yanabasee1(m): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90499155:
CRIME DOESN'T PAY

Again, you can't accuse him of crime, until proven so by a competent court of law....

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

Again, you can't accuse him of crime, until proven so by a competent court of law....
Again, okay hushkitten undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Ecbatana:
Role models of lazy youths.
Gbamsolutely!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2020
They arrested mompha and handed him over to efcc and we all know how that ended..

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by majamajic(m): 2:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Maybe it has involved their local !
That's the only time u see them react
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 10, 2020
I have said it countless TIMES, that no hardworking person abroad will lavish WEALTH the way the GUYS do regularly.
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by johnkey: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2020
But I don't understand something, these guys already have enough to turn their illegal to legal so what's stopping them. I didn't even need so much to turn mine nawa o
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by DamnnNiggarr: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Damn Niggarr!

All these prick masquerading around the everywhere.

grin angry cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Kobicove(m): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2020
johnkey:
But I don't understand something, these guys already have enough to turn their illegal to legal so what's stopping them. I didn't even need so much to turn mine nawa o

It's pure greed!

They always think that easy money will continue forever
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Actdrama: 4:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Yedebem: 4:05am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90499182:
So all his friends and followers are blocking and unfollowing him already.

#InsideLife.

Nothing like working legit to make your money with peace of mind.....it gives you inner peace.

Hush

True......
Failure is truly an orphan!
[/s]
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Yedebem: 4:05am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90499155:
CRIME DOESN'T PAY
[/s]
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by peeps4u: 4:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Optapidgin:
I hear say they have handle them to EFCC just like Mompha

Stop lying. Was Mompha never arrested by FBI? Momoha got arrested in Nigeria by EFCC. FBI never arrested Mompha. The way you guys rewrite history.

4 Likes

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Yedebem: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90500072:
Again, okay hushkitten undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Yedebem: 4:33am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90500078:
Gbamsolutely!!
[/s]
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by peeps4u: 4:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Dont rewrite history. FBI never arrested Mompha. The guy ran to Naija and got arrested by EFCC for alleged money laundering involving some foreigners living in Ikoyi.

Stop twisting fact just for likes

Felixamos:
They arrested mompha and handed him over to efcc and we all know how that ended..

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

2 Likes

Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by affable4(m): 4:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Too bad
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by osamz007: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2020
E DON RED!

UNDERCOVER MOOD

SLAOWMIR
Re: Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Sorry sorry oh.. In the voice of Fela.

I said it before and I'll say it again. No single Yahoo boy can continue scamming for 5 - 7 years straight without being caught angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria / Ayra Starr Biography: Real Name, Age, Record Label, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Siblin / JT West: Is He Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.