Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can (384 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by UniqueDennis(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2020
I know there are some things that would always be better left unknown & alone to rest, but for those who think paternity validation isn't a thing to take seriously or that women are saints who you can wholesomely trust when it comes to infidelity or loyalty, then just the - Paternity Court TV show on Youtube or Facebook to see things for yourselves..

There and then i believe many of you would start taking things seriously..

And for those who know this channel and have seen the shocking revelations concerning the gross paternity fraud committed by couples especially women in the USA, what is your take? I believe that show which i guess isn't just an act, will be an eye opener for many people.

Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by TheSourcerer: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2020
You should if you must , why the need , if you love them then let it be why go through avoidable emotional heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by Fragility6: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2020
With d way d world dey now na necessity o.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by Righteousness89(m): 12:45am On Jun 10, 2020
I know of a situation where a Man and His wife were to Have their Wedding on A Saturday..

The Church where they were to wed does Pregnancy test for the Female a day or 2 before the wedding.

The Church believes in the sanctity of The Marriage and they don't wed 3 people. It has to be a Man and His wife ..

Preparations had been Made for this wedding! Things have been set up.

Pregnancy test was taken, came out Postive on Friday Evening or thereabout!

The Brother said it is not Him as He has never Touched the Woman...

The Woman had to Confess...

She said she and her Ex agreed to do a sendiff sex.

End of Wedding!

Someone else used the Canopy arranged for his own wedding..

Brother carried his bag and went his way!

The things that happen in the secret these days is Fearful!

Let our Men and Women have the Fear of GOD!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by yanabasee1(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2020
The paternity test should be more cheaper so that all parents can afford it..... that way, women will keep their yansh one place....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by UniqueDennis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
I know of a situation where a Man and His wife were to Have their Wedding on A Saturday..

The Church where they were to wed does Pregnancy test for the Female a day or 2 before the wedding.

The Church believes in the sanctity of The Marriage and they don't wed 3 people. It has to be a Man and His wife ..

Preparations had been Made for this wedding! Things have been set up.

Pregnancy test was taken, came out Postive on Friday Evening or thereabout!

The Brother said it is not Him as He has never Touched the Woman...

The Woman had to Confess...

She said she and her Ex agreed to do a sendiff sex.

End of Wedding!

Someone else used the Canopy arranged for his own wedding..

Brother carried his bag and went his way!

The things that happen in the secret these days is Fearful!

Let our Men and Women have the Fear of GOD!

My brother, its scary.. Some women don't even know who the real father of their child is..
Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by UniqueDennis(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is it true the Igbo culture doesn't have any particular standing rule against infidelity in marriage? Cos a friend has been arguing with me on this that they don't.. How true is this?
Re: Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can by Righteousness89(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
UniqueDennis:

My brother, its scary.. Some women don't even know who the real father of their child is..

My Brother it's really pathetic!

Some First Born you See are Children of another man!

It's just the grace of GOD that helps Today 's family

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota 4 Runner Available For Sale / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Are They Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.