Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP (584 Views)

Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. / Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Enitopup(m): 5:27am On Jun 10, 2020
We are proud to announce to opening of a new innovative topup service www.enitopup.com.ng

Enitopup is an automated payment solution for your days to days services like

Mobile data form as low as N450 per gig with 30 days Validity.

Electricity bills, both prepaid and post paid.

Dstv and Gotv subscription Vehicle insurance and lots more.

How to make your purchase online

1-Visit www.enitopup.com.ng
2-Select your desired service
3-Fill the form, and verify the information
4-Make payments your payment

Buy airtime and data for Mtn, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel. Subscribe your DSTV, GOTV, Startimes decoder. Purchase WAEC and NECO Pins, Car Insurance HMO and lots more.

[b]Why you should use any topup [/b]
Affordability. All our services come with no extra charges from us
Automated Our services are automatically delivered once you complete your transaction.
Available 24/7 and easy to use

Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Enitopup(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Get mtn data for small businesses for 450 per gig at http://enitopup.com.ng

Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
We get 1gigbforbas low as #320
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by opeyemhy02(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
450 for a gig is too expensive

1 Like

Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
opeyemhy02:
450 for a gig is too expensive

Hello
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by motta(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Newly opened and you thought it's cheap you never start , anything not less than ₦300 for 1gb isn't cheap
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Enitopup(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
motta:
Newly opened and you thought it's cheap you never start , anything not less than ₦300 for 1gb isn't cheap

You can buy directly on https://enitopup.com.ng
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by motta(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enitopup:

You can buy directly on https://enitopup.com.ng
told you 300 you dey give me link for 450 are you ok?
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
motta:
told you 300 you dey give me link for 450 are you ok?

Got link for #300
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by motta(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Havanatandt:

Got link for #300
which is
Re: Newly Launched, Easy To Use Platform ENITOPUP by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2020
motta:
which is

You know I can't drop link here.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectstore (home Appliances, Electronics, Ladies Shoes And Fashion Items) / What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 / How Do I Pay For CAC Business Name Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.