Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) (2375 Views)

Why Hushpuppi Got To Snitch...(OGs Get In Here) / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
The Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who brought the first hand news on the arrest of the Nigerian 'Big Boy', Hushpuppi has brought out more details on the reason for his arrest.

She wrote...

Just had a phoner with United States Secret Service.They made the move to arrest Woodberry & HushPuppi via @INTERPOL_HQ for #ScatteredCanary scam investigation. They allegedly were part of a Nigerian scam ring who stole #COVID19 Stimulus cash thru fraudulent unemployment benefits"

SEE REACTIONS: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/see-main-reason-why-hushpuppi-was.html

1 Share

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Omo those boys brutal

5 Likes

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Lobatan..
The fall of a fraudster!!!

Can our producermake dis a movie pls??

Something like"The fall of a fraudster staring hushpuppi(self aclaimed Gucci major patronizer) and Interpol produce by madam KO..

3 Likes

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by dangotesmummy: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
grin

No more Gucci apparels? grin

I knew it,I knew his cup was full when he was advertising one funny product on the gram grin

He has forgotten he's a thief grin

I can see he's reading Forbes magazine.he too wants his name to enter Forbes grin

Sadly Forbes is not for scammers and thieves.invectus Obi tried it with this under 40shiiii obulowo.youre a thief and you're being brazen about it.alayinironu grin

Btw where is nkechi that was shaking booty for you the other day? cheesy

She has jumped to mompha I suppose? cheesy

Mompha iwona kuipalemo ewon o.your own cup too is almost getting full grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Emmacolinho(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Our president would come out within a week
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Alao046(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Never like hushpuppi and E-money, criminal disguising as legit men. Making real hustlers look like shit.

3 Likes

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by dangotesmummy: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Our president would come out within a week
the way invectus Obi came out Abi otunba cash money abi? grin

You think say Na EFCC arrest am? grin
EFCC wey be like native dog.their own Na to dey bark and step back grin

If I were you I will be mindful of what I say.if you know the way FBI tracked down invectus and picked him up so easily like a stray puppy,you will know that nairaland is not as anonymous as you think grin

If you are doing 419, yahoo yahoo, internet scamming,it is better you retrace your steps before they disvirgin your anus in prison grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by dangotesmummy: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Alao046:
Never like hushpuppi and E-money, criminal disguising as legit men. Making real hustlers look like shit.
I don't know why you are moved or impressed by fraud money.i wonder why men begin to develop inferiority complex issues when they see the likes of hushpupi making it rain. grin

The Bible says a fool and his money are soon seperated grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by oteneaaron(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Alao046:

There is nothing like real or fake hustlers

Everything in life is a hustle

The real issue is the lines you're willing to cross to hustle the hustle

What kind of money are you looking for?

Fast money is bae, but it comes with so many sorrows.

Make your choice...

5 Likes

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by dangotesmummy: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Lobatan..
The fall of a fraudster!!!

Can our producermake dis a movie pls??

Something like"The fall of a fraudster staring hushpuppi(self aclaimed Gucci major patronizer) and Interpol produce by madam KO..
the way this hushpupi has enriched Gucci company hennn cheesy grin

The money is enough to last them for another 5 years without going to work
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Valro(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Kemi called secret service?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by dangoteinlaw: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Suddenly everyone has turn motivational speaker in the senate house of yahooism, most pp won’t eat again as this news alone is so satisfying. Smh

1 Like

Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by BigDick70inch(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
the way this hushpupi has enriched Gucci company hennn cheesy grin

The money is enough to last them for another 5 years without going to work

Lol..
I really don't why they cant be undercover to spend the I'll gotten money..
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Lagosfinder(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Mayng01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by punisha: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
What even happened to Invictus?
Re: See The Main Reason Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested (details) by Chummynoni(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
we know the country is hard but that doesnt justify making money @ d expense of others. imagine, the money meant for relief of struggling people during pandemic being hijacked by these conscience-less fraudsters.

(1) (Reply)

Murdered For ₦150,000 : Brutal Murder Of Naomi Dooshima / 50K To Any Body Who Found This Scammer (photo) / Man Found Hanged Beside A Police Station In Okota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.