Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

OAM4J Moderator Action Needed. Many Thanks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAM4J Moderator Action Needed. Many Thanks (140 Views)

Many Thanks To Azemobor Gregory Foundation Uk-based Partners / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAM4J Moderator Action Needed. Many Thanks by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Hi all,

Who knows how to contact the MOD'd (OAM4J in this case) effectively in this forum? I have sent messages but I have no idea if there is a timeline in which one should expect a response from them. I've sent a number of mails to the MOD's of the religious section of nairaland and yet no response. Do they take a week, days etc before responding? It is a letter of urgency and can one of them look at their inbox and act, as I'm not sure if that's how it works. Please check your messages and act as it is urgent

Many thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Cheers To Sunday Service Of June 14, 2020 / Impartiality Should Be A ‘House Rule’ / As A Christian, Do You Listen To Songs Based On The Lyrics, Or The Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.