Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Injustice On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Injustice On Nairaland (588 Views)

Injustice, See What Nigerian Police Force Did To This Innocent Man. (photo) / IPOB Is A Product Of Injustice–ohanaeze Ndigbo / Beneku Community In Delta Cries Out On The Injustice From Sterling Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice On Nairaland by llakes4real: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day, this an informal notice to you that a mod/mods is stalking me and delete my posts and threads. I created a thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/5912581/why-se-poorest-south ) and these persons deleted it on two occasions despite a mod restoring it. My hope you get this message. Thank you.

Seun Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by budaatum: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
llakes4real:
Good day, this an informal notice to you that a mod/mods is stalking me and delete my posts and threads. I created a thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/5912581/why-se-poorest-south ) and these persons deleted it on two occasions despite a mod restoring it. My hope you get this message. Thank you.

Seun Mynd44
I lament with you! Seems they have abrogated to themselves the right to silence voices that don't say what they want!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11686157_20200604095037000_jpeg_jpeg6ea4df84e0b7ddb1ccb06289691723ad

budaatum:
Nairaland Despot Opposes Dissent!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11703179_20200610094332809_jpeg_jpeg0e163a50a960654402159ac1afd3d928

No Freedom of Speech On Nairaland!

You might think it odd that NL rulers would emulate the behaviour usually found in a fourth world country. You would be rather surprised however that its behaving more like a fifth world country!

Earlier today, the TheSourcerer opened a thread titled If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It, lamemting the fact that threads about snakes and tachabb's tits are the only sort of threads that hit front page while intelligent ones don't. But when our despotic emperor saw it, he shut the thread down!

How dare we, you might think, when we went on to report this despotic act of the emperor in a more prominent section on NL only to find it had been deleted too.

I must say that this sort of overuse of authority and power is behaviour we Nigerians do know very well. Decree 4 of the Nigerian Government of 1984 was a draconian piece of legislation that allowed the government to imprison any journalist who embarrassed the country’s military leaders — a nebulous charge that was frequently invoked to muzzle the press and civil society during the 18 months of Buhari’s military rule, this nebulous rule was applied with fiat and at will and even resulted in the death of some of our more trustworthy journalists.

The recently proposed Anti-social Media Bill wishes to give similar powers to the shut down dissent to the current administration, but it would seem that the despot emperor of NL can't be bothered to observe due process. He rules with fiat, leaves no avenue for disputation, feedback or suggestions; and just shuts down and deletes hreads or bans you.

We might not complain, except that we have aforesaid that one must be the change that one would like to see. Besides, many are able to stick out their chest on NL at Buhari the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, so why would we not stick chest out at the despot emperor of NL! After all, unless he's been building prisons with the money that he hasn't spent developing NL for the future, all he can do is ban us!

It is about time he realises that igi kan ki jẹ awa de, agbajọ ọwọ la fi sọ aya. Nations that don't evole past despotic rule end up being a zoo!

Cc: TheSourcerer, incogni2o, Numero9, CAPSLOCKED, hopefulLandlord, UndauntedYOCA, kkins25, chanseroo, DaInferno

budaatum:
For the attention of Seun.

The post below was also removed.

I notice a thread of mine has been removed or hidden. It might be that I broke a rule, still one would expect the courtesy of being given a reason why, but nothing! My thread just disappeared. And its not the first time posts of mine have disappeared with no reason given despite writing to request one!!

Could someone kindly let me know why my thread was removed or hidden please? Knowing might help me break them less often.

Respect.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by iHart(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2020
They also hide comments exposing some crimes and scams. Seems some mods are partner in crime

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
iHart:
They also hide comments exposing some crimes and scams. Seems some mods are partner in crime
there is a devious status quo they want people to keep following , if you deviate a little from the status quo your whole Articules (research is deleted
It doesn't even make sense we don't get paid here to post , but yet we post and we get banned for it? Seun do you think without us you would even be having threads to begin with , tell me do you know how long it takes to make research and only for it not to follow what you like or believe then you delete ? Even Facebook dares not do this , the whole world would call out his bullshit , Again shame you're an Atheist , I thought Atheists we're the future , yes you banned my post yesterday so why did you ban my post today again till 2031? Point out one rule I broke on the thread
'serial killers Reveal The butcher of Rostov , till now I cannot comment on the thread .Have a bleeped up day seun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
We write things for you , that if any person searches Google , nairaland will pop up , why because a nairalander has already answered that question , which they don't get paid for , but you do immidiatly that person reads the Nairalanders thread , you gain , so why would you give a Bleep right ? It's human it's what is humane
I can't even say Bleep in peace like we're not also in the 21st century , but you cannot update and beautify Nairaland ?
Need more Mods?
Then employ Nairalanders who are here 24/7 and jobless , pay them , they post Everytime .you know how jobless they are you know this mehn! Seun i'm banned already can't even comment on my own topics

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thank you budaatum
Let's keep calling out his bullshit , it's bussiness after all and we your cosumera are not happy , don't believe me?
Set a rating icon , I dare you , seun I double fucking dare you to place a rating star icon and see for yourself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Thank you budaatum
Let's keep calling out his bullshit , it's bussiness after all and we your cosumera are not happy , don't believe me?
Set a rating icon , I dare you , seun I double fucking dare you to place a rating star icon and see for yourself .
He's a bully! Worse than Abacha. Makes the entire site and all of us hypocrites!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Another front pagers topics , just taken now
What the hell do we need to know any of these ,
Pastor cries for bad roads ?
Wtf is this?
Hush puppies?
I hate you for making me know that name (is he your friend or something)? Seun by something I mean gay yes ! It's a simple question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by budaatum: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
there is a devious status quo they want people to keep following , if you deviate a little from the status quo your whole Articules (research is deleted
It doesn't even make sense we don't get paid here to post , but yet we post and we get banned for it? Seun do you think without us you would even be having threads to begin with , tell me do you know how long it takes to make research and only for it not to follow what you like or believe then you delete ? Even Facebook dares not do this , the whole world would call out his bullshit , Again shame you're an Atheist , I thought Atheists we're the future , yes you banned my post yesterday so why did you ban my post today again till 2031? Point out one rule I broke on the thread
'serial killers Reveal The butcher of Rostov , till now I cannot comment on the thread .Have a bleeped up day seun.
I lost an entire thread of carefully researched work for no reason whatsoever. It was deleted and no one even had the courtesy to inform me why, despite I asked!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by llakes4real: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am not with them o!!! grin
Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
budaatum:

I lost an entire thread of carefully researched work for no reason whatsoever. It was deleted and no one even had the courtesy to inform me why, despite I asked!
I'm so sorry that happened to you , I know he is reading this , and knows his bullshit has been called out. I know how many people I introduced to nairaland and I know every single member would do the same , for the love we have for the site and seun (not seen anymore though ), people now come here to say racists words like ewedu republic , Igbo , ipob and these are the stupid things that make fp seun ?
Killing of snakes ?
There's a post of wildlife research in Nigeria here , Beautiful photos of our zoos but no no one heard about that , it's Killin of animals , that will be moved to fp , spewed with first 6comments about Tribalistic or buhari or stupid random Adverts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by iHart(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Go to business section, nobody is writing again. That section use to be a wonderful section with matured minds. But their incessant banning and hiding of threads/comments has scared people away. Today no meaningful thread pops up in the business section.

Not just that, they have allowed tribal war to thrive very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you're wondering why budaatum is no longer commenting, then that's because he got banned. Just the way to go in order to prove that justice does exist on Nl, I guess.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by janettee(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm so sorry that happened to you , I know he is reading this , and knows his bullshit has been called out. I know how many people I introduced to nairaland and I know every single member would do the same , for the love we have for the site and seun (not seen anymore though ), people now come here to say racists words like ewedu republic , Igbo , ipob and these are the stupid things that make fp seun ?
Killing of snakes ?
There's a post of wildlife research in Nigeria here , Beautiful photos of our zoos but no no one heard about that , it's Killin of animals , that will be moved to fp , spewed with first 6comments about Tribalistic or buhari or stupid random Adverts

Exactly, so many stupid threads make the fp.

2 Likes

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
fieryy:
If you're wondering why budaatum is no longer commenting, then that's because he got banned. Just the way to go in order to prove that justice does exist on Nl, I guess.

OOPS! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OOPS! shocked

Apparently the broken rule is rule 20. According to rule 20 any criticism towards the mods can be deemed as disrespectful, unless sent privately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2020
fieryy:

Apparently the broken rule is rule 20. According to rule 20 any criticism towards the mods can be deemed as disrespectful, unless sent privately

WHAT A TYRANT OSEWA IS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT A TYRANT OSEWA IS.
I too was just released a few minutes ago , so badatum was banned too SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Hakeem12(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Ordinary phone section, a mod there has banned a lot of people unjustly just because they are trying to enlighten Nigerians on the mediocrity of some phone brands. I guess because these brands pay nairaland for ads, any thread opened against them is closed and the opener banned. I have seen a lot of educative threads waste away on there.

He banned people that even came to the defence of the first guy he banned. Na their wahala be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Hakeem12(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Another front pagers topics , just taken now
What the hell do we need to know any of these ,
Pastor cries for bad roads ?
Wtf is this?
Hush puppies?
I hate you for making me know that name (is he your friend or something)? Seun by something I mean gay yes ! It's a simple question
go to forums like reddit and quora, the intellectual posts there are astounding. Sponsored posts are stated as such. The front page here is nothing to write home about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by kkins25(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Seun keep deleting our posts, i hope you know how twitter has become a powerful tool for jungle justice!!!

1 Like

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by atheistandproud(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Hakeem12:
Ordinary phone section, a mod there has banned a lot of people unjustly just because they are trying to enlighten Nigerians on the mediocrity of some phone brands. I guess because these brands pay nairaland for ads, any thread opened against them is closed and the opener banned. I have seen a lot of educative threads waste away on there.

He banned people that even came to the defence of the first guy he banned. Na their wahala be that

I have just been released from jail. My topic was hidden and I was banned. No explanation at all. The topic was later unhidden but closed.

Nigeria sha...

1 Like

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Hakeem12(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

I have just been released from jail. My topic was hidden and I was banned. No explanation at all. The topic was later unhidden but closed.

Nigeria sha...
They are making this place all about business and business alone. I just finished serving another ban yesterday too. Was banned twice. Many people already moved their intellectual property off of here and deactivated their accounts. It's such a shame. I'm not the type to create an alternate account to view the site, won't stoop so low to that level.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by atheistandproud(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Hakeem12:
They are making this place all about business and business alone. I just finished serving another ban yesterday too. Was banned twice. Many people already moved their intellectual property off of here and deactivated their accounts. It's such a shame. I'm not the type to create an alternate account to view the site, won't stoop so low to that level.

I'm considering doing the same. It's sad.
Re: Injustice On Nairaland by Hakeem12(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

I'm considering doing the same. It's sad.
Your threads have enlightened people, maybe you could still leave them. I even directed some guys to nairaland to check out your threads when I was trying to tell them why transsion devices were not worth the money spent on them. It was so easy for them to understand, since you wrote extensively on the points I was tryna put across to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abi Seun done seLL NLD seF!?? shocked undecided

I was banned for no crime committed recently! Just imagine!! shocked angry

I think for every post or research we do here on NLD Seun and him management team done cool reach to pay for every post on research!

Could you imagine for a second how the job section on this forum looks dry! E be like NLD or Seun and his research team ran out of ideas to post. angry

The good news is you can still hire JoBLeSs users on here and pay them to simply carry out research and host tutorials via WhatsApp groups etc. Instead of the unnecessary ban we receive for airing how opinions and mind you?

Update the design for NLD cause we are TIRED!!! Of this ancient design.

You ought to even have an interactive section with your users tho! Abi, e no occur to you Mr. Seun?? Don't you follow the likes of Mark Zuckerberg and other mentors?? shocked

Empower us mOre NLD!!
God bless NLDers!
cool
Re: Injustice On Nairaland by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
We write things for you , that if any person searches Google , nairaland will pop up , why because a nairalander has already answered that question , which they don't get paid for , but you do immidiatly that person reads the Nairalanders thread , you gain , so why would you give a Bleep right ? It's human it's what is humane
I can't even say Bleep in peace like we're not also in the 21st century , but you cannot update and beautify Nairaland ?
Need more Mods?
Then employ Nairalanders who are here 24/7 and jobless , pay them , they post Everytime .you know how jobless they are you know this mehn! Seun i'm banned already can't even comment on my own topics

It's like Osewa is a reincarnate from the 60's.. The thoughts of not been able to have FOS.. Freedom of Speech in the Jet age? GooooosH! That's alarming! And so sickening!! angry

I swear if it crossed his mind to pay every research made on this forum till would make excess amOunT of traffic and lots of bucks for everyone. A win-win for everyone!

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Injustice On Nairaland by budaatum: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Injustice On Nairaland by llakes4real: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Are you aware that threads in the politics forum are rampantly deleted for no reason?

Another of my thread was just removed!

https://www.nairaland.com/5947590/yorubas-not-stop-igbos-seceding

Please could you tell me what is wrong with the thread?

Seun Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Free Cash For The Needy / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Our Woman Crush Wednesday Goes To The Talented And Elegant Make Up Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.