Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

No Loss Strategy For Volatility 75 Index, Both Newbie And Intermediate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Loss Strategy For Volatility 75 Index, Both Newbie And Intermediate (1517 Views)

Do You Trade Volatility 75 Index? Killing It With My Strategy / Do You Trade Volatility 75 Index? Come IN / Do You Trade Volatility 75 Index? Come Grab This Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Loss Strategy For Volatility 75 Index, Both Newbie And Intermediate by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders its been a while since i last posted here, and as usual i come with good news to you all.

I am introducing to you my no loss strategy to trade volatility 75 index for interested people.

The strategy was devised after studying the characteristics and behavior of volatility 75 index for several years.

For newbies, a tutorial on how to calculate Stop Loss, Take Profit, Pips and conversion of pips to usd.

Risk management and lot sizes.

Interested person should comment ur numbers and you will be added. Or better still send me a message on whatsapp to be added to the group!

0908 521 2147 (Whatsapp only)

(1) (Reply)

Old Adwords Account Needed:::paying 10000 / How To Request For Kuda Physical Card / CAC Query. Change Of Commencement Date In CAC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.