Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror (2172 Views)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / How To Institute A Temple For Your Guardian Angel / Do Believers Have Guardian Angels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by JourneytoEL(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
be mindful of the kind of spiritual activity you do. You can end up opening a portal for a strong demon to enter that can make you have hallucinations, mental issues and even run mad. The devil is the father of lies, a demon can disguise as an angel and lie about who he is especially for baby Christians that don't have the spirit of discernment. Besides, what do you need to see your angel for, will it make him busier or more dutiful grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Koldplay(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
we all have angels around us, some may doubt. But if you want to see the angel guarding you quote this thread.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nephilim: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
I know u ain't serious
of course I am
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nephilim:
of course I am
No u aint
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Askme2020(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
we all have angels around us, some may doubt. But if you want to see the angel guarding you quote this thread.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by DragnetisaKuk(f): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nephilim: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
No u aint
of course I do except you don't understand the workings of the spirits, which includes Angels.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
So, did this work for anyone yet?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, did this work for anyone yet?? undecided undecided undecided
it did !

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
BadRadio:
it did !
Who are those it worked for? Let them come tell us their experiences
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Who are those it worked for? Let them come tell us their experiences
They are coming
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Zoe99(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let me warn those on this thread.This is not Christianity but the new age religion.I saw a couple of new age terms in use.As Christians,we are not supposed to focus on angels but on God who created them,so we should be trying to get in tune with the Father through Jesus and not his messengers(angels).The danger here is that if you follow these steps,you most likely with time will have some supernatural visitations and revelations.You could see a "guardian angel" also called "spirit guide" which in reality is a demon masquerading as an angel which will lead you down the path of destruction.Do not seek spirituality outside Jesus.Have a relationship with Jesus.If He wills, he'll open your eyes to see your true guardian angel.I want to believe that the OP is being misled and I urge him to get back on track before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by sonmvayina(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
I believe the op 100%..my daughter will not give me time to concentrate.. I really want to have a warmth relationship with my angel.. We igbos calls it "chi".. Chinedu means your guidanian angels leads you.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zoe99:
Let me warn those on this thread.This is not Christianity but the new age religion.I saw a couple of new age terms in use.As Christians,we are not supposed to focus on angels but on God who created them,so we should be trying to get in tune with the Father through Jesus and not his messengers(angels).The danger here is that if you follow these steps,you most likely with time will have some supernatural visitations and revelations.You could see a "guardian angel" also called "spirit guide" which in reality is a demon masquerading as an angel which will lead you down the path of destruction.Do not seek spirituality outside Jesus. Have a relationship with Jesus.If He wills, he'll open your eyes to see your true guardian angel. I want to believe that the OP is being misled and I urge him to get back on track before it's too late.
Wait a second, so you do believe in 'guardian angels' then? undecided
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Sheunma: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP, what of angel Jibril, the one Allah sent to reveal is final words to the world through the holy prophet Mohammed PBUH?
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zoe99:
Let me warn those on this thread.This is not Christianity but the new age religion.I saw a couple of new age terms in use.As Christians,we are not supposed to focus on angels but on God who created them,so we should be trying to get in tune with the Father through Jesus and not his messengers(angels).The danger here is that if you follow these steps,you most likely with time will have some supernatural visitations and revelations.You could see a "guardian angel" also called "spirit guide" which in reality is a demon masquerading as an angel which will lead you down the path of destruction.Do not seek spirituality outside Jesus.Have a relationship with Jesus.If He wills, he'll open your eyes to see your true guardian angel.I want to believe that the OP is being misled and I urge him to get back on track before it's too late.
tongue
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sheunma:
OP, what of angel Jibril, the one Allah sent to reveal is final words to the world through the holy prophet Mohammed PBUH?
nahlipsrsealed
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Zoe99(f): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Yes,I do.Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister unto the heirs of salvation.
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second, so you do believe in 'guardian angels' then? undecided
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Zoe99:
Yes,I do.Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister unto the heirs of salvation.
Ministering Spirits? Where do you get this from, I mean scripture?
Also, if the Angels are ministering to you, then what place does the Spirit of God Himself, the seal of the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Truth, occupy in your heirdom?

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Zoe99(f): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2020
Hebrews 1:14
Kobojunkie:
Ministering Spirits? Where do you get this from, I mean scripture?
Also, if the Angels are ministering to you, then what place does the Spirit of God Himself, the seal of the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Truth, occupy in your heirdom?
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Zoe99:
Hebrews 1:14
So, angels are spirits who are servants of God....

Hebrews 1 vs 1-14 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past God spoke to our people through the prophets. He spoke to them many times and in many different ways.
2. And now in these last days, God has spoken to us again through his Son. He made the whole world through his Son. And he has chosen his Son to have all things.
3. The Son shows the glory of God. He is a perfect copy of God’s nature, and he holds everything together by his powerful command. The Son made people clean from their sins. Then he sat down at the right side[a] of God, the Great One in heaven.
4. The Son became much greater than the angels, and God gave him a name that is much greater than any of their names.
5. God never said this to any of the angels: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.” God also never said about an angel, “I will be his Father, and he will be my son.”
6. And then, when God presents his firstborn Son to the world,[b] he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7. This is what God said about the angels: “He changes his angels into winds[d] and his servants into flaming fire
8. But this is what he said about his Son: “God, your kingdom will last forever and ever. You use your authority for justice.
9. You love what is right and hate what is wrong. So God, your God, has chosen you, giving you more honor and joy than anyone like you.”
10. God also said, “O Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and your hands made the sky.
11. These things will disappear, but you will stay. They will all wear out like old clothes.
12. You will fold them up like a coat, and they will be changed like clothes. But you never change, and your life will never end.”
13. And God never said this to an angel: “Sit at my right side until I put your enemies under your power.[e]”
14. All the angels are spirits who serve God and are sent to help those who will receive salvation.
So what do they minister to you?

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Zoe99(f): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So, angels are spirits who are servants of God....

So what do they minister to you?
Psalm 91:11 is another verse that talks about angels protecting Christians.This was the same verse that the devil tempted Jesus with.Can we not drag this any further?
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Zoe99:
Psalm 91:11 is another verse that talks about angels protecting Christians.This was the same verse that the devil tempted Jesus with.Can we not drag this any further?
Lets not jump around the place looking for lone verses to suggest corroboration of your stance there.
I asked you a question initially... about the place of the Spirit of God with these "ministering" spirits ministering to you?
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Zoe99(f): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2020
The role of angels does not cancel out the role of the Spirit of God in our lives.In fact,he deemed it fit to send the angels.What is your point anyway?
Kobojunkie:
Lets not jump around the place looking for lone verses to suggest corroboration of your stance there.
I asked you a question initially... about the place of the Spirit of God with these "ministering" spirits ministering to you?
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by oranget(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Connecting with your so called "guardian angel" is a doorway for demonic manipulations. Even just a brief visit to seance out of curiousity is enough to affect someone negatively and open him up for demonic infestation.
Staring into candles, reading occultic books, playing with ouija board are just ways of opening up to demonic entrance, the demons then masquerade themselves as guardian angels.
Remember when Saul went to consult the witch of Endor to summon prophet Samuel. When Samuel appeared why was the witch afraid?
The woman was expecting a demon to disguise as Samuel, but God decided to send Samuel himself. Read 1 Samuel 28:7-14
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by oranget(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2020
BadRadio:
Tune In To Your Guardian Angel

To meet your guardian angel, first find a comfortable place where you'll not be disturbed. You may want to light a candle, dim the lighting, put on some soft relaxing music, or burn a little bit of incense to evoke a feeling of peace and sacred space to support you.

Take a few moments breathe, and begin to relax and clear your mind. Allow yourself to relax and cultivate a calm peaceful state of energy, imagining that you are surrounded with the most incredible healing light.

The above instruction in red ink is just another way of defining meditation. The purpose of meditation is to achieve higher consciousness which is only achieved when a link is established between someone and a demon or demons which you will call "guardian angel"
Clearing the mind also is not biblical.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
[3]For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
[4]For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
[5]casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zoe99:
The role of angels does not cancel out the role of the Spirit of God in our lives.In fact,he deemed it fit to send the angels.What is your point anyway?
According to what is written in the passage below... the interaction is not between our persons and these angels but God who commands them, sends them to do His bidding, and His work

Hebrews 1 vs 1-14 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past God spoke to our people through the prophets. He spoke to them many times and in many different ways.
2. And now in these last days, God has spoken to us again through his Son. He made the whole world through his Son. And he has chosen his Son to have all things.
3. The Son shows the glory of God. He is a perfect copy of God’s nature, and he holds everything together by his powerful command. The Son made people clean from their sins. Then he sat down at the right side[a] of God, the Great One in heaven.
4. The Son became much greater than the angels, and God gave him a name that is much greater than any of their names.
5. God never said this to any of the angels: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.” God also never said about an angel, “I will be his Father, and he will be my son.”
6. And then, when God presents his firstborn Son to the world,[b] he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7. This is what God said about the angels: “He changes his angels into winds[d] and his servants into flaming fire
8. But this is what he said about his Son: “God, your kingdom will last forever and ever. You use your authority for justice.
9. You love what is right and hate what is wrong. So God, your God, has chosen you, giving you more honor and joy than anyone like you.”
10. God also said, “O Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and your hands made the sky.
11. These things will disappear, but you will stay. They will all wear out like old clothes.
12. You will fold them up like a coat, and they will be changed like clothes. But you never change, and your life will never end.”
13. And God never said this to an angel: “Sit at my right side until I put your enemies under your power.[e]”
14. All the angels are spirits who serve God and are sent to help those who will receive salvation.
But where does He deem it fit for you to take counsel from the Angels or the sort described in this thread here? Where does He say you are to pray to see them or engage in such exercises?

Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sheunma:
hmmmm, No Be Ole Angel Jibril Na Angel D Bull.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Octopus3000: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
I understand you perfectly and I was in this state after breaking up with my girlfriend. I was already ready to do anything to get her back, but then I realized that it was pointless and realized that I could no longer endure this pain. I decided to just leave everything and forget it. I understand that in words it sounds very easy, but in reality it is really very hard and painful, and I can tell you that there is no point in suffering and enduring this pain. You need to talk to your guardian angel and understand that he will do everything to protect you. I realized this only after talking to Jewel from https://www.jewelshealinggarden.com/how-i-finally-connected-with-my-guardian-angels-and-how-you-can-too/ and after sessions with her. She's a really amazing person.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by chidifrank(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let me contriBute. Angels are out to carry out the work of God. They don't by any means minister to any one. They hv no such power or obligations to. They re always present no doubt to carry out GOD'S Work but not to minister or tel you anything about God except bin commanded by Our Father to pass a message. Pay no attention to your guardian angel but full focus on Jesus. He is d only mediator btw us and the Father. GOD BLESS ALL WHO STAY STEADFAST EVEN WEN WE FALL, LET'S GET BACK TO BIN WITH JESUS THE VINE.
Re: Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
BadRadio:

I met a man in the morning a long time ago, I cane from a compound and then I saw him with an umbrella, he was holding an umbrella with his right hand, I guess. and then there was money on the floor, I think it's 30 naira I guess, and then he was like its this mine I said no, and he said I should pick it but I said if I do it, it will make me look like a thief, so I didn't. he was also asking me questions, that looked weird and he wasn't smiling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papal Apology Request! / The Truth About Existence / Is Mercy Killing Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.