Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,403 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN (1287 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / Any Update As Regards The Cbn Application For Ifrs Expert / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by godinser: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2007
The recent CBN sack of Springbanks Board and Directors should not dampen our spirit, (for those that have done medicals and waiting to be called for training) it is believed that we will still be called up. Good enough the MD was not fired so a case of new policies or reverting the past actions does not arise here. Lets just be hopeful as we have been.
I believe that positive things will spring up soon as CBN is already constituting a new Board. Lets be resolute, the bank is still intact, its just a case of Board Politics and wranglings.
It is well
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by segxy4ever(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
Yes oh funny Enough the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR that conducted the final intaview for us also got CBN hammer but since the CEO/MD did not had anything with CBN we thank GOd.
Recall Godinser that i said that they all went to Abuja last wk un-knowingly to me is for CBN palaver.By God's Grace we will be called b4 this week runs out in Jesus Name
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by segxy4ever(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes oh funny Enough the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR that conducted the final intaview for us also got CBN hammer but since the CEO/MD did not had anything with CBN we thank GOd.
Recall Godinser that i said that they all went to Abuja last wk un-knowingly to me is for CBN palaver.By God's Grace we will be called before this week runs out in Jesus Name
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by portune: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
Our elp is in the hands of God am not finding the whole drama any funny.
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by totti: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2007
i'm scared, i pray that this crisis would not affect our employment cos now i heard people are rushing to close thier account at spring bank.
our faith lies in Gods hand.
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by Lagoseko(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hope the sack of the MD wld not lead to cancellation of our employment.Any member with useful info. pls inform us.
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by portune: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
pls who knows what will be the next line of action regarding our employment/?
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by ogoogirl(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
pls hope everything is goin to be ok atleast by next week we will be called for training. i was scared initially but i trust God that soon we all smile with our appointment letters and trainin will commence.
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by portune: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2007
pls ogoogirl, how did you get ur info?
Re: Springbank Board Crisis And The CBN by godinser: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
It is true dat d MD was eventually fired but i am certain dat the changes will not affect our recruitment. Why? the new 7 man board is composed of seasoned professionals in the banking industry. The new Chairman Vincent Imokie is a past topshot of the CBN and also Alh Ndanusa the new MD is a professional in his own right so also other Board members. They are coming in to reposition the bank. Although, our training might take time a while from the look of things becos these guys were inaugurated today (Friday) so they will need some time 2 study d situation and solve other problems first cos d truth is dat d bank has problems, there were actually false claims of shareholders funds and even other internal problems so they need 2 do real work.

There is no cause for alarm on whether they will call us or not the problem i forsee is the timing. No bank will spend heavily on Medicals and just embark on new recruitmennt again without recourse to us. It just cant work cos d fact is dat they spent heavily on our medicals they cant afford 2 let us go like dat. The fear might be dat they will reduce d number but Go forbid.

People, lets still be optimistic and put our faith in God, afterall our desire is to come in and help reposition the bank.

Stay kool.

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees / Halliburton / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.