Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help!! I'm Always Purging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! I'm Always Purging (1247 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
I purge at least twice every week. Everytime my stomach is always rumbling and the color of my urine has been greenish yellow for four months now. What could be the cause?

I also rarely go to the toilet unless for the twice I purge each week. If I don't purge that week I might just go to toilet once but my stomach will keep moving and making noises and farts are always the end product but I won't feel the urge to use the toilet.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by daddytime(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Too much lacasera grin

Be careful and watch your sugar level.

Diabetes is a silent killer.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by JasonScoolari: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dear lacasera14,

Stop taking expired lacasera.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
Too much lacasera grin

Be careful and watch your sugar level.

Diabetes is a silent killer.
can't remember when last I took lacasera sef. But I take soft drinks daily or fruit juice or malted drinks. I just can't eat without drinking something.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear lacasera14,

Stop taking expired lacasera.
Oh God!!! I should have used another moniker. Now these guys would trivialize my problem. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by daddytime(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:
can't remember when last I took lacasera sef. But I take soft drinks daily or fruit juice or malted drinks. I just can't eat without drinking something.

Be very careful please.

You might want to check your sugar level alongside any other tests you might want to run.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by Slynation(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:
I purge at least twice every week. Everytime my stomach is always rumbling and the color of my urine has been greenish yellow for four months now. What could be the cause?

I also rarely go to the toilet unless for the twice I purge each week. If I don't purge that week I might just go to toilet once but my stomach will keep moving and making noises and farts are always the end product but I won't feel the urge to use the toilet.
Health is wealth... See the Doc asap
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by yanabasee1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:

This is it.....

Might be wrong food combo...

You really need to stop consuming sugar.....
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by RiyaGoddess(f): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Watch what you eat, you might be reacting to a particular food you eat. If you still can't detect what's wrong, please see your doctor.

In another news, 3 ladies are needed to share a bale of London ladies polo top for N14,300 each. Interested persons should DM on WhatsApp.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:

What is your hygiene like?
Do you often wash your hands with soap before putting foods in your mouth? Especially after using the toilet...
Are your utensils very clean?
Do you wash your fruits with salt and water?
Do you eat roadside food? Cook your own meals.
Wash your food very well before cooking them.
Drink lots and lots of water to help flush and cleanse your system.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

What is your hygiene like?
Do you often wash your hands with soap before putting foods in your mouth? Especially after using the toilet...
Are your utensils very clean?
Do you wash your fruits with salt and water?
Do you eat roadside food? Cook your own meals.
Wash your food very well before cooking them.
Drink lots and lots of water to help flush and cleanse your system.
Wow truth is, I do all of that, since I came to the north I began noticing the changes. I don't just trust the water I drink here too. Everything edible is suspicious. I cook my meals tho.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:
Wow truth is, I do all of that, since I came to the north I began noticing the changes. I don't just trust the water I drink here too. Everything edible is suspicious. I cook my meals tho.

You need to do better for your health's sake OK?
Don't just put foods in your mouth with unwashed hands.
Boil your own drinking water.
No offense but, most northerners are hardly hygienic you know? So, you have to be careful what you eat.
If you go hungry outdoors, the safest thing to eat is a fruit(s)
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
lacasera14:

Do you drink milk often or anything that could contain lactose? Have you been to see a doctor in the 4 months since you noticed these problems?
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you drink milk often or anything that could contain lactose? Have you been to see a doctor in the 4 months since you noticed these problems?
Yeah I drink tea almost everyday but it's with chocolate. Access to a doctor here is scarce.
Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by lacasera14(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

You need to do better for your health's sake OK?
Don't just put foods in your mouth with unwashed hands.
Boil your own drinking water.
No offense but, most northerners are hardly hygienic you know? So, you have to be careful what you eat.
If you go hungry outdoors, the safest thing to eat is a fruit(s)
okay thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Always Purging by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jun 11, 2020
lacasera14:
Yeah I drink tea almost everyday but it's with chocolate. Access to a doctor here is scarce.
Try easing off of the use of milk with your tea, to see if tummy cramps are linked in any way to lactose intolerance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have Your Period And Still Be Pregnant / Help! / Bewared: Killer Mosquito Coils In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.