Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? (1322 Views)

How Can I Scan For Channel On My Android Tv With Inbuilt Decoder / Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently / Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? by barnaby04(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello house,

I came across this Nasco TV with inbuilt Satellite in it and would want to confirm from those that have bought and used it if the satellite is working and the kind of Free-To-Air channels received.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? by Unclesarm: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
i need this information too. i am thinking of getting one my self.

1 Like

Re: Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? by nonny400(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
barnaby04:
Hello house,

I came across this Nasco TV with inbuilt Satellite in it and would want to confirm from those that have bought and used it if the satellite is working and the kind of Free-To-Air channels received.

Thanks

Where is your location?
Re: Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? by Ejike3: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
I have the television. The inbuilt decoder is working fine. It is a HD, h.265, Mpeg4, DVB-T, DVB-T2 decoder. In a nutshell, it is satellite and terrestrial decoder. You can view free channels on Startimes and GOTV . Mine has inbuilt voltage stabilizer too.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? by kenny160: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2020
Ejike3:
I have the television. The inbuilt decoder is working fine. It is a HD, h.265, Mpeg4, DVB-T, DVB-T2 decoder. In a nutshell, it is satellite and terrestrial decoder. You can view free channels on Startimes and GOTV . Mine has inbuilt voltage stabilizer too.
how can one subscribe it pls? On my own i do watch mnet nd ntai before but now mnet is locked,pls tell me how.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl On American Reality Show: Opinions? / In America: The Story Of Soul Sisters Premiere In Lagos / What's With Dstv's Censoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.