Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? (867 Views)

My Hair Is Breaking Off!! Any Effective Product Out There I Can Use?? Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Ofido(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
I was at Fidelity Bank this morning and one of this young girls of about 21 years old wanted to enter the Bank passing thru the Security door but the door wouldnt allow the girl enter cos of her ''i no go return today Bag''.
Ok, Young girl keep ur bag so u can enter, She refused and asked the security man, 'do u know watz in this bag?''.
That question got me thinking and i wanted to ask NL, '' wat is the content of this girls bag?,

Girls u can help us here, Lets know the actual content of this una Bag.
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by iyatrustee(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
check before posting a topic to avoid repeating a thread. that crackhead 190 started something like this about 3weeks ago angry angry angry
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Mcleo007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
Jokes apart, i find it interesting when i see those funny, i-fit-swallow-person-head kinda bags. Its leaves wondering why women like to put themselves through stress.

Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
duh! how am I supposed to know? undecided 

We can not do without our bags and shoes.
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
this thread is gonna get locked. . .
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by MMM2(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
(1) CONDOMS 4 quick action.
(2) SANITARY PAD.
(3) Xtra G-STRING and BAR 2 sleep in a GUY'S house.
(4) Cosmetics (makeup).
(5) Complimentary cards.
(6) JUJU 2 catch a man 4 de day.
(7) Transport money, 2 go back 2 de house if dere is known customer 4 de day.(BAD MARKET)
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Pennywise(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^
No 2 is inconsistent with objective and should therefore be removed

7) They usually dont worry abt return ticket
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by i4serious: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
@M.M.M u are too funny, if we girls or those girls catch u, they goona blow trumpet with ur nose. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
Re: This Girls & There 'i No Go Return Today Bag'': What Is The Content Of A Lady's Bag? by Mcleo007(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
My girl was at my place this morning with a huge handbag, then i remembered this post and couldn't help but laugh out loud. She asked why i was laughing, then i showed her what people are airing. She denied me kissing as my punishment.

(1) (Reply)

Side View Magazine / Skin Flickers / Brand New Italian Pencil Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.