Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE (2164 Views)

Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE / Tokunbo nissan altima 2003 model..price 900k, and we have other cheap used cars / Tips On How To Buy Cheap Used Cars In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Used Honda CrV still available
Good engine and gear
Ac chills cool
not first body
front and back bumper needs attention

Price is 700,000 (700K) non Negotiable

Location is ogba ikeja Lagos

call 09080774195

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Hurry now while offer last
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Hi me on WhatsApp on 09080774195

for Review and inspection

thanks
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2020
OGand99others:
Good engine and gear
Ac chills cool
not first body

call 09080774195
you can also call 07032654654 incase the first line is not connecting
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jacobjamie(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
U can see its not a first body and also needs bumper replacement and body paint,also consider the period where there is no money during this pandemic, interior also would need small minor fix... My offer is 600k pls, money at hand and ready
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2020
jacobjamie:
U can see its not a first body and also needs bumper replacement and body paint,also consider the period where there is no money during this pandemic, interior also would need small minor fix... My offer is 600k pls, money at hand and ready
the last is 700K
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jacobjamie(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2020
OGand99others:
the last is 700K
Oga let's deal that price, with all is needed to be fixed, it will mount up to 200k extra, remember it's a Honda, it doesn't have market value, if I get it for 700k and spend 200k to Make it OK, 900k.. Most Nigerians will consider a Toyota Corolla/camry naija used for 900k.. U see my point? Sometimes it's not about the Win win situation oh... 600k and I pick it up

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
jacobjamie:

Oga let's deal that price, with all is needed to be fixed, it will mount up to 200k extra, remember it's a Honda, it doesn't have market value, if I get it for 700k and spend 200k to Make it OK, 900k.. Most Nigerians will consider a Toyota Corolla/camry naija used for 900k.. U see my point? Sometimes it's not about the Win win situation oh... 600k and I pick it up
it's all about choice bro
I know what I'm selling likewise the value
the engine of this car is 100%ok the gear also is Perfect with chilling ac
this is the cheapest you can get it anywhere
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by davidodiba(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
jacobjamie:

Oga, I t wale for your negotiating skill! Chai..you good o

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by PrinceDave001(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Engine pics?
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jacobjamie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
davidodiba:

Oga, I t wale for your negotiating skill! Chai..you good o
but that's the fact na, one will need to put some stuffs into consideration, na say money scarce for this country this period na, Abi u no dey this country? Lol oga?
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
OGand99others:
Good engine and gear
Ac chills cool
not first body

call 09080774195
Oga u beta sale this car at that price for the dude above, he has a point oh, Honda doesn't sell in the market and with ur price of 700k anyone will wanna reason Toyota Camry or Corolla, also this ur Honda get work for body no be small oh, we haven't seen the engine pictures yet, clean used goes for 900k with a first body and nothing to change, so just reason ur price, for me I give 550k... NO vex no money for town to gamble on this ur Honda Crv

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
I Can see it was just washed that's why it's shining like that, Honda and Keg problem na 5 and 6.......oga 550k... Abeg, this car has work to do oh, I am not also sure of the shock absorber and all...
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jagbasneh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
600k serious buyer
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by OGand99others: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
SOLDâś…

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by davidodiba(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
jacobjamie:
but that's the fact na, one will need to put some stuffs into consideration, na say money scarce for this country this period na, Abi u no dey this country? Lol oga?

I dey oh! More blessings to your hustles
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by thebigkendo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Korope seller with his alternate moniker grin grin grin grin

For your mind now you wise grin grin grin

Clown

Kelvinjohnson11:

Oga u beta sale this car at that price for the dude above, he has a point oh, Honda doesn't sell in the market and with ur price of 700k anyone will wanna reason Toyota Camry or Corolla, also this ur Honda get work for body no be small oh, we haven't seen the engine pictures yet, clean used goes for 900k with a first body and nothing to change, so just reason ur price, for me I give 550k... NO vex no money for town to gamble on this ur Honda Crv

jacobjamie:

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jacobjamie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
thebigkendo:

Korope seller with his alternate moniker grin grin grin grin

For your mind now you wise grin grin grin

Clown

Pls who is this stupid fool who don't have work to do? Smh we really need to work on some brains with a hammer, na me buy the car, what has that got to do with Korope that I want to Sale? The car has been sold to me, and the so called Korope has also been sold, 4 units.. So who is the stupid one now? Why don't u get some work to do, the way u follow people here, it shows ur just a Jambite, cuzz if u know how to look for money and hustle u won't be less busy with ur precious time.... I wonder who will marry u seriously,

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by thebigkendo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
jacobjamie:
Pls who is this stupid fool who don't have work to do? Smh we really need to work on some brains with a hammer, na me buy the car, what has that got to do with Korope that I want to Sale? The car has been sold to me, and the so called Korope has also been sold, 4 units.. So who is the stupid one now? Why don't u get some work to do, the way u follow people here, it shows ur just a Jambite, cuzz if u know how to look for money and hustle u won't be less busy with ur precious time.... I wonder who will marry u seriously,

Still waiting for reply from the other moniker grin grin

Clown
Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by jacobjamie(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
thebigkendo:

Still waiting for reply from the other moniker grin grin

Clown
How old are u pls? It's so disturbing to see the way u act? Or reason, I just don't get it, anyway this is my last responds..before I go u need to grow up, ur mum should have Aborted u out, or ur dad shouldn't have have used a condom, look how stupid u have become in public place like Nairaland smh... U reason like ur brain is in ur Anus... Pls just keep fooling ur self here.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by thebigkendo(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2020
jacobjamie:
How old are u pls? It's so disturbing to see the way u act? Or reason, I just don't get it, anyway this is my last responds..before I go u need to grow up, ur mum should have Aborted u out, or ur dad shouldn't have have used a condom, look how stupid u have become in public place like Nairaland smh... U reason like ur brain is in ur Anus... Pls just keep fooling ur self here.

Still doesn't negate the fact that you are a clown sir.. A multiple moniker clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheap Used Honda Crv For SALE by diportivo: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
thebigkendo:

Still doesn't negate the fact that you are a clown sir.. A multiple moniker clown grin grin grin

it worked grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5926289/pls-honda-crv-2007-2010

all the way from Bayless

if u need it,u gets do whatever it takes

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean And Sharp Reg 2009 Honda Accord V6 EXL Sold!!!! / Accident Free 2004 Honda Accord EOD V6 Leather.... @N1,400,000 NET!!!! / Tokunbo Toyota Yaris 2007 #2.3M 07062725752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.