Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock (244 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock by Triton1996(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Primate Ayodele's Prophecy comes to pass as another aide dies in Aso Rock

Africa's leading prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele is in the news again as one of his prophecy on Aso rock has just come to pass.

Primate Ayodele Some weeks ago made it known that he sees another death in the presidential villa and that another aide will die

"I see trouble, death in Aso rock. Serious prayer needs to be done to avert it. I see the death of another presidential aide,
Prayers need to be made so as not to see another death in the villa.”

In the late hours of yesterday, information has it that The presidential villa has been thrown into a Mourning mood as a special aide of the first lady, Aisha Buhari died.

According to the first lady, he died of diabetes

"On behalf of my family and entire staff of my office, I wish to condole the family of Mr Sani Yekini a protocol officer in my office who died earlier today.
May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus.

“Mr Yekini served in my office for 4 years, he was down with diabetes and lost the battle today. He was a very committed, dedicated and courageous staff. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.”

This has once again confirmed Primate Elijah Ayodele as a true prophet .

1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock by BackllGodNaija: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Did he say the aide of the president or first lady?

This death doesn't reflect the "trouble" implied in his prophecy.

Many Nigerians do not know the aide of the first lady, so it's bound not to generate any ripples as such.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss though.
Re: Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Review: List Of 2020 Fulfilled Prophecies / We Are All Atheist / “I Prayed, Worshiped, And Fasted 40 Days To Hindu Gods And Goddesses” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.