Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him (10567 Views)

"Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Useless is your destiny. It's either you face it, or you ask God to change it.

I apologise Muna4real.

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by mytime24(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bloggers and lies undecided

So y wil he want to kill her inside his church

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by latability(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
This blogger is playing with fire, I pray that the government will catch you so that you will come and prove this. Don’t worry, justice will be swift.

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
God will expose everyone who is involved in her death.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Minjim: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
There is no credibility in this story.
Wetin concern Dss?

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by ekevwe(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am still waiting for the truth. All this social media gist look cooked.

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by paulsir: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
I thought we have intelligent youths in this country? Little wonder the presidency called us names. Look keenly at the so càlled source of the reports and snap out of your slumber. Wake up wake up. Think like humans stop reasoning like cockroach.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by obinoral1179(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
ikechemez:
If this is true then police should engage the pastor's employer fast for his whereabout.

The CEO, sorry I mean the GO should be able to account for his employee
invariably they should arrest the GO till he provide his employee, why are you thinking with your Anus?
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Uyi168:
This is so uncalled for.
The story may not even be true.. And lastly, the uwa I know was never a virgin..
you knew her?
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Muna4real(f): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

I apologise Muna4real.

Apologies accepted. You are not a Fool okay. Don't mind me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by realstars: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2020
The Power Of Media.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Proffdada: 4:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Cjrane2:
Okay, we cannot let these murderous rapists pull a wool over our eye!

First of all:
1. Do an autopsy to verify pregnancy or not
2. take DNA of the fetus and cross-match with the pastor's if it matched.
3. Why was UWA raped before being killed? Their contract was to assassinate and not rape the girl.

There is a lot to assess before we can believe this new story.
and if everything came back positive? Because I see your doubt to protect self acclaimed men of God who don't even believe in God. Most of them do things that a God fearing person shouldn't do. If they so much believe in God none of them will be afraid of what God does to people who who use church funds to enrich themselves

2 Likes

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by melaninpop: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Which kain story be dis?

No mind them. She was pregnant for him and didn't wanna abort it, yet she still want there to collect church key to read.. Abi? It's well.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Muna4real:
All of you blaming the pastor are Fools. I won't apologize for that. Must you always display foolishness without shame? How can you just come to a public forum and insult a pastor without proof. If the girl was pregnant,will she still be coming to the church happily? Will she even have the mind to balance and read her books in a church where the pastor impregnated her? Will she still find the church safe? And if the pastor sent assassins to kill her, do you think that they would have killed her in the church? What happened to kidnap? Why didn't they kidnap her and kill her in the bush? So if you were the ones that sent an assassin to kill someone, Will you tell him to kill in your house? Or your office? And implicate you?

Foooooools

Many just jump on opportunities to abuse pastors without reasoning.

You made a lot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Avoid Pentecostal churches they will not agree. There is nothing Christ like or Christianity in all these Pentecostal churches be it winners, RCCG, Mountain of fire and the rest..

These churches has bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity in Nigeria. They are just money making machines headquartered in South west and milking unsuspecting regions dry and channeling the money to west.

I thought they said the girl WAS a virgin and very respectful. She is a disgrace if she had slept with the said Pentecostal pastor knowing fully well he is married. I now begin to wonder what kind of book she went to read in a church when everywhere is locked down and ASUU on strike. A certain animal, said she can only vouch for the child in her stomach because she may not be aware if the one at the back has plucked any fruit behind

The story is even beyond rape. It was a consensus act between her and the pastor only that she got pregnant at the process and refuse to abort because she loves the pastor.

The pastor now hired a killer who upon completing his assignment also tasted what the pastor always cherish before it backfired.

Uwa rest in peace.
All these Catholic folks and their hatred for Pentecostal, just know that obsession kills

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by topsamjo(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Avoid Pentecostal churches they will not agree. There is nothing Christ like or Christianity in all these Pentecostal churches be it winners, RCCG, Mountain of fire and the rest..

These churches has bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity in Nigeria. They are just money making machines headquartered in South west and milking unsuspecting regions dry and channeling the money to west.

Don't be quick to judge

I thought they said the girl WAS a virgin and very respectful. She is a disgrace if she had slept with the said Pentecostal pastor knowing fully well he is married. I now begin to wonder what kind of book she went to read in a church when everywhere is locked down and ASUU on strike. A certain animal, said she can only vouch for the child in her stomach because she may not be aware if the one at the back has plucked any fruit behind

The story is even beyond rape. It was a consensus act between her and the pastor only that she got pregnant at the process and refuse to abort because she loves the pastor.

The pastor now hired a killer who upon completing his assignment also tasted what the pastor always cherish before it backfired.

Uwa rest in peace.

Don't be quick to judge broo..
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
All these Catholic folks and their hatred for Pentecostal, just know that obsession kills

Shut it.

Do not blasphemy standard church. The orthodox Churches.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Shut it.

Do not blasphemy standard church. The orthodox Churches.
Spiritual illiterate! They focus on standard than God of the standard

1 Like

Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
Spiritual illiterate! They focus on standard than God of the standard

No need to blame because seems Pentecostalism has made you neglect standards in Christendom.
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by jom28gy(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
All these information are distorted,why saying dss, is police that arrested him, before he said, they killed her for ritual, which one do we believe?
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by phemmyfour: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No need to blame because seems Pentecostalism has made you neglect standards in Christendom.

You are right. One of the standards is shown below

https://www.nairaland.com/611727/yet-another-scandal-catholic-church
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by sonofElElyon: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Who indicted the pastor Has the police carried out an investigation into the supposed allegation and found it credible? You need to wait for an official statement from the police instead of relying on the account of a publicity hungry blogger!

heykims:

Haba wetin concern Daddy G.O. The crazy indicted pastor should be held responsible if indeed the story is true
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by heykims(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Who indicted the pastor Has the police carried out an investigation into the supposed allegation and found it credible? You need to wait for an official statement from the police instead of relying on the account of a publicity hungry blogger!

U didn't fully comprehend my position. I put a clause 'if truly the story is true'
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by sonofElElyon: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
But you are ready calling him "crazy indicted pastor"..

Anyway, I will accept the last part of your comment as righting the wrong..

heykims:

U didn't fully comprehend my position. I put a clause 'if truly the story is true'
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Blackmann001: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's a big fat lie..!

Who else knows the mood of a pregnant teenager..? Scared worried, confused... But not calm ND reading....

I fact sh would b up ND about seeking location of secret abortion clinics... Not going to read books
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Stratosfear: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Guy be careful, na express you dey go o!
How you take Sabi say she no be virgin? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Uyi168:
This is so uncalled for.
The story may not even be true.. And lastly, the uwa I know was never a virgin..
Re: Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where are all those Criticizing God silence on the case?I knew that God can intervene but something hindered him...Sin of the girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked / Police Checkpoint Or Police Fraudpoint? / 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.