Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. (2751 Views)

I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please I need help. My life has been miserable now for the past 7months plus.
I got a very juicy job, an opportunity that would have settled all my personal life and family issues but right before I could resume, I tested positive to hepatitis b, not only that, and also c.
Initially, i was asked to do a retest after 6 moths to see if it was acute or chronic but it still came back positive after 6 months and 7months and i’ve been confirmed, in combination with other testings too that I have chronic hepatitis B with irregular enzymes, as said by the doctor.

Pls anyone who has ever been cured of these two deadly viruses in the past?
A cure is all I need if it ever exists because I have been overwhelmed with informations recently.
I am also aware there are lots of scammers out there but pls I want a cure though someone who has an office I can visit in person and have atleast two cured patients who I can connect with physically because half liver is better than nothing atall.
I need help!!
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Chiamaka79: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
I was in a shoe worse two years ago before I finally got cured and I also posted about it. It was worse because I was pregnant and had the virus too.
I got duped 2 times too. So my advice is be careful of who you deal with. Check my post 2 years ago in 2018 and you will see what I post there.
I will drop the contact of the Health person that cured my chronic hepatitis. He has an office and also a website and speaking to him over the phone would also tell you he knows his onions.
Talk to anyone who claims he can cure you first and see if the person in question understands the professional called medicine - value your life my dear and run when a supposed doctor can’t answer little questions on anatomy or physiology.....just my 2 cent.
His WhatsApp number is, mind you, he only attend to people first on WhatsApp
They have an office you can visit and he also gives free lecture and seminars periodically.
If you can find your way around meeting him, then I can assure you.
He also has a WhatsApp group of over 100 patients and former patients of which am a member, ask him to add you because only him can, as the moderator so you can also gain knowledge about health there.
It’s not only about being cured, it’s also about maintaining good health and hygiene after your hepatitis b free.
May God heal you.

Asababoi:
Please I need help. My life has been miserable now for the past 7months plus.
I got a very juicy job, an opportunity that would have settled all my personal life and family issues but right before I could resume, I tested positive to hepatitis b, not only that, and also c.
Initially, i was asked to do a retest after 6 moths to see if it was acute or chronic but it still came back positive after 6 months and 7months and i’ve been confirmed, in combination with other testings too that I have chronic hepatitis B with irregular enzymes, as said by the doctor.

Pls anyone who has ever been cured of these two deadly viruses in the past?
A cure is all I need if it ever exists because I have been overwhelmed with informations recently.
I am also aware there are lots of scammers out there but pls I want a cure though someone who has an office I can visit in person and have atleast two cured patients who I can connect with physically because half liver is better than nothing atall.
I need help!!

1 Like

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by shege45: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chiamaka79:
I was in a shoe worse two years ago before I finally got cured and I also posted about it. It was worse because I was pregnant and had the virus too.
I got duped 2 times too. So my advice is be careful of who you deal with. Check my post 2 years ago in 2018 and you will see what I post there.
I will drop the contact of the Health person that cured my chronic hepatitis. He has an office and also a website and speaking to him over the phone would also tell you he knows his onions.
Talk to anyone who claims he can cure you first and see if the person in question understands the professional called medicine - value your life my dear and run when a supposed doctor can’t answer little questions on anatomy or physiology.....just my 2 cent.
They have an office you can visit and he also gives free lecture and seminars periodically.
He also has a WhatsApp group of over 100 patients and former patients of which am a member, ask him to add you because only him can, as the moderator so you can also gain knowledge about health there.
It’s not only about being cured, it’s also about maintaining good health and hygiene after your hepatitis b free.
May God heal you.

una don start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by hidhrhis(m): 4:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Chiamaka79
Na thunder go strike you

2 Likes

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by AyabaAina: 5:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Everything can’t be a scam.
The same way Madagascar president said their cure claim of Covid-19 wouldn’t have been disputed if it came from Europeans...so true!
Africans will always be the one to bring themselves down.
The race has a problem of believing in themselves or anything that’s African made, even when it’s the best.
Sometime again I tried treatment in a developed country but almost died of heavy anti viral doses, which means oyinbo drugs too can kill you.
Africa and India have the best natural medicines in the world, therefore it’s people should support their things.
Myself and someone else got cured through him(this same man) and I was also part of his WhatsApp group too until I relocated briefly at a time and lost access to my naija phone a few months... am yet to be allowed back to the group.
I can’t say everyone who used his drugs got cured, I don’t know about that but I did get cured and I later brought an in-law who got cured too.

I must testify that his medicine is a cure(atleast for me and someone else) and I think people should begin to see through the lies by the western world that some diseases are incurable. Anyone who has taken his or her time to study the situation around Covid-19 should have learnt enough already.
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Thanks Chiamaka. May God bless you abundantly for being available in person cause not every person get the courage o. People always wanna shy away from the fact say no be death sentence...even my so called fiancée is something else this days.
My investigation already confirmed what you said. I’m convinced now thanks. And it’s so good that his WhatsApp group now categorize people according to their state and locality so you can meet someone from your community perhaps, which I already met someone that speaks my language.
Knowledge is power and a problem shared is a problem solved.

Chiamaka79:
May God heal you.

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Bfoundation: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
No be chiamaka thunder go strike, na you ogun go kill for discrediting what you don’t know.
Go read my post here for 2018 when I been find visa to enter Europe. Along the line i had also started working on Canada express entry program....everything was fine, joy was everywhere until I was asked to go for medical and my blood work say I carry Hepatitis b and they said i had very high loads in millions and could spread it.
My hope shattered but to cut the story short my story changed after this same man’s drugs and am still healthy as of today living here outside the country leave the yeye job I been dey do for Lagos.
Anyone can try him out, I no dey give anybody guarantee na only God get guarantee but wetin I no be say my own get solution....
Never give up hope.
Bfam.

hidhrhis:
Chiamaka79
Na thunder go strike you
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by hidhrhis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bfoundation:
No be chiamaka thunder go strike, na you ogun go kill for discrediting what you don’t know.
Go read my post here for 2018 when I been find visa to enter Europe. Along the line i had also started working on Canada express entry program....everything was fine, joy was everywhere until I was asked to go for medical and my blood work say I carry Hepatitis b and they said i had very high loads in millions and could spread it.
My hope shattered but to cut the story short my story changed after this same man’s drugs and am still healthy as of today living here outside the country leave the yeye job I been dey do for Lagos.
Anyone can try him out, I no dey give anybody guarantee na only God get guarantee but wetin I no be say my own get solution....
Never give up hope.
Bfam.

I no get ur time
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Bfoundation: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2020
What’s the update now bro? I’m glad you said on the WhatsApp group that you’ve started on his therapy. Please, if possible, always post any changes or improvements you notice on your treatment here with proof so skeptical souls can know the truth and you can also encourage the other person you mentioned you started together to do the same.

Asababoi:
Thanks Chiamaka. May God bless you abundantly for being available in person cause not every person get the courage o. People always wanna shy away from the fact say no be death sentence...even my so called fiancée is something else this days.
My investigation already confirmed what you said. I’m convinced now thanks. And it’s so good that his WhatsApp group now categorize people according to their state and locality so you can meet someone from your community perhaps, which I already met someone that speaks my language.
Knowledge is power and a problem shared is a problem solved.

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks bro. I started with his therapy already and I must confess, there is great improvements in my laboratory results as stated by the lab expert. Success is very imminent.

Bfoundation:
What’s the update now bro? I’m glad you said on the WhatsApp group that you’ve started on his therapy. Please, if possible, always post any changes or improvements you notice on your treatment here with proof so skeptical souls can know the truth and you can also encourage the other person you mentioned you started together to do the same.

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi2: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
I’m sorry, I lost my phone some weeks ago and the different accounts of mine(email, nairaland and others) were gone because I already had my password saved automatically and using different passwords got me losing access to most of my accounts but here is my new accounts with password and everything now saved somewhere else....learnt my lessons the hard way...lol.

Pls Chiamaka, kindly send me your contact through here by posting or by sending to my WhatsApp, if you still have it, I retrieved my line already.

About my treatment process. Maybe it’s still a little too early now to comment. I will be in a better position to do that in another 6 weeks but so far so good, there are very good and impressive signs.
Like the last time, it took the lab guy 2 different tests to ascertain that I still have the virus, anyway my luck as I only paid once.

The initial test showed to be too fainted for it to be called a positive. Aside that, fatigue, indigestion and other symptoms is gone. All my other results also all improved(blood sugar inclusive) even without the end result i think this therapy is the best thing that ever happened to me this years.
Enough of western propaganda, Africa is blessed.
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi2: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hey chiamaka....still await your message.....anyway I want to let you know I got an UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD today. Will keep you posted on my hbv test result in a month time when the complete treatment is completed but so far so good, i’m satisfied.

Chiamaka79:
May God heal you.

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Tundetwin: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
No doubt that the man’s treatment cures the virus but his high cost of treatment is a turn off for many people I guess....my girlfriend was cured within few months thru him after I wasted money with other docs for 3yrs but he should reduce price, nigerians aren’t that buoyant abeg.

Asababoi2:
Hey chiamaka....still await your message.....anyway I want to let you know I got an UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD today. Will keep you posted on my hbv test result in a month time when the complete treatment is completed but so far so good, i’m satisfied.

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by hinere(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hepatitis Gone With Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte

For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell
Call/Whatsapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPY4wJXXzY&t=17s
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Firmjudge(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Asababoi2:

Let's see the outcome.!

Way to go.
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by AustinT575: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
The number quoted in this post is Mr Ope's number and he is a scammer pls beware....am sure he created this profile and recommended himself.

Asababoi2:

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
AyabaAina:
Everything can’t be a scam.
The same way Madagascar president said their cure claim of Covid-19 wouldn’t have been disputed if it came from Europeans...so true!
Africans will always be the one to bring themselves down.
The race has a problem of believing in themselves or anything that’s African made, even when it’s the best.
Sometime again I tried treatment in a developed country but almost died of heavy anti viral doses, which means oyinbo drugs too can kill you.
Africa and India have the best natural medicines in the world, therefore it’s people should support their things.
Myself and someone else got cured through him(this same man) and I was also part of his WhatsApp group too until I relocated briefly at a time and lost access to my naija phone a few months... am yet to be allowed back to the group.
I can’t say everyone who used his drugs got cured, I don’t know about that but I did get cured and I later brought an in-law who got cured too.

I must testify that his medicine is a cure(atleast for me and someone else) and I think people should begin to see through the lies by the western world that some diseases are incurable. Anyone who has taken his or her time to study the situation around Covid-19 should have learnt enough already.

Just shut up!
Did your Madagascar drug finally turn out to be a cure for covid 19??
No one will key into your stupid scam.

If that local man had a cure for HBV, he would be richer than Dangote, as the virus currently has no cure anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Princeofasia: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Talentboy:
The number quoted in this post is Mr Ope's number and he is a scammer pls beware....am sure he created this profile and recommended himself.

you got proofs?
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Chiamaka79: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
So so good news. I’ve been very much engaged with family things, reason why I couldn’t come on nairaland for a while. Hoping and waiting to finally get the good final result from you soon.

For individuals who sent me mails, sorry can’t reply everyone but here is the doctor’s WhatsApp contact again, I doubt if he takes calls:

Asababoi2:

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Bangalover: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2020
I’m sure he has no proof that the man’s drugs don’t work. Some people are just too lazy to research but too quick to condemn.
His drugs worked for me and others that later met him through me.
Although, what I can’t say is if it works for every single individual and that also will depend on many factors that has nothing to do with him..eg.. the patient’s faithfulness in using the drugs everyday like he always said and some others.

Princeofasia:
you got proofs?
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Bangalover: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2020
NOTE:
The man whose drug is effective against hepatitis B that others like myself have been commenting on is not the one the person I quoted is referring to. Be careful of diversion.
HERE is the man’s true WhatsApp contact, as being posted by someone earlier:
090368. 9925.5.
090368. 9925.5.
090368. 9925.5.

hinere:
Hepatitis Gone With Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte

For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell
Call/Whatsapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPY4wJXXzY&t=17s
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ofcos infact I have like 3 witness that he did same to....I can give u his whapps number with me...imagine how somebody that claimed to be treating people of such deadly disease never show his face for once?[quqote author=Princeofasia post=92996807]you got proofs? [/quote]
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi2: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started his treatment on June 14. After 3 good months on the sept 15, I was still “faintly” positive but today, I give all glory to God.

I’m hbv negative.

I recommend this man anytime any day, here is his contact for WhatsApp:

Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by haftob(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Asababoi2:

I started his treatment on June 14. After 3 good months on the sept 15, I was still “faintly” positive but today, I give all glory to God.

I’m hbv negative.

What's the cost of the viral load test?
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by MIMOSAXY(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Asababoi2:

Please share the results for others to see as proof.
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Asababoi2: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2020
haftob:

What's the cost of the viral load test?

I had my viral load and hepatitis profile both done for N65,000 but eventually this man that cured me never treated me based on them.
I learnt different labs charge differently and please use very good labs as very few labs do this test.
Re: I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. by Tundetwin: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Asababoi2:

I’m hbv negative.

I’m also a living testimony. Initially it was my girlfriend that got cured using his drugs. Immediately after her negative result I put in early August and now I personally also experienced this. I think his a little high cost of drug is worth it. Better thing no dey come cheap as den dey say.
May God bless this man always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Get Original Chi Pendant For 25000 Naira / 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. / Get Your Oriflame Products For Your Skin Care Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.