Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad (511 Views)

17 Times Dresses Looked So Bad [pics] / Video Of The Explosion In Akure, Ondo State . So Bad / So Bad Woman 'aborts' Triplets, Dumps Them At Bin Site | Photos 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hilo Nairaland,
I will cot the long story short,.
pless I have ploblem with my englesh Languaj, I am a Stamara also, when evar I fell in Love with a wuman and we state to discussion, she will laff at me and say no way she can fall back in love with me, any Wuman I want, them no want me back, I am sad, how can I marry? With all this nosense atitude of girls, it makes me feel becoss I am not dangote or Otedola that's why? I am Hansom yung man, tall but not Educative in scool. I wish I can go back to scool and lean more Englesh so I also can do Shakara for this wumens that are treat me bad becoss of love.
Some times I feel to comit suside and kill maself becoss of hat break. Pls my peepul what can I do to walk my englesh well and find love from wumen again? I want to Mary a wuman and have Pikins in futur, pless I can't spoil my futur becoss of my englesh Languaj, I need yur hep pless my peepul.
God Bliss you All.
Re: Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad by lifenajeje(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
U wey type all this plenty engleash na I'm no Sabi engleash ..

My friend u Sabi engleash ..

U even puntuate ur engleash like engleash student..

Wey get different Engleash

American Engleash

British engleash

Ipob English

Yoruba English

Hausa engleash

Not forgetting ur engleash ..

Relax u go meet woman wey Sabi ur engleash ..

She go love u beyond ur imagination

Una go come marry

Send una children go school wey Dem dey speak

English .

1 Like

Re: Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad by suli11999: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
What is the fee to drive you this winter? We tested 10 to find the best battery charger
Batteries are an important part of air conditioning, so it’s worth having a charger. A good one will not only get you on the road, but will also keep the battery in top condition with constant care. In addition, for rare vehicles, the battery will be ready for them whenever they need it.

But choosing a charger can be difficult because of the confusion between the choice of battery type, the type of battery, and the specialty, so where to keep your car? We went to the Swedish R&grin center CTEK.
https://bestbatterycharger.com/
Re: Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ofi iz luccin 4R atencion.
Re: Pless Help, My Englesh Languaj Is So Bad by thebigkendo(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Kelvinjohnson11:
Hilo Nairaland,
I will cot the long story short,.
pless I have ploblem with my englesh Languaj, I am a Stamara also, when evar I fell in Love with a wuman and we state to discussion, she will laff at me and say no way she can fall back in love with me, any Wuman I want, them no want me back, I am sad, how can I marry? With all this nosense atitude of girls, it makes me feel becoss I am not dangote or Otedola that's why? I am Hansom yung man, tall but not Educative in scool. I wish I can go back to scool and lean more Englesh so I also can do Shakara for this wumens that are treat me bad becoss of love.
Some times I feel to comit suside and kill maself becoss of hat break. Pls my peepul what can I do to walk my englesh well and find love from wumen again? I want to Mary a wuman and have Pikins in futur, pless I can't spoil my futur becoss of my englesh Languaj, I need yur hep pless my peepul.
God Bliss you All.

Clown aka jacobjamie

(1) (Reply)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos Weeks To Her Wedding Laid To Rest / HR Management Software In UAE / Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.