Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Dear Shade (A Poem) By Aroyewun Abimbola TIRMIDHI - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Shade (A Poem) By Aroyewun Abimbola TIRMIDHI (474 Views)

Teary Thoughts By Aroyewun Abimbola Tirmidhi / The Messiah (a Poem) By Aroyewun Abimbola / The Crossroads (POEM) By Aroyewun Abimbola TIRMIDHI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Shade (A Poem) By Aroyewun Abimbola TIRMIDHI by AlhajiBIMBO99(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dear shade,

In the presence of options, I will always choose you
Amidst distractions I will always stand by you
During trials and tribulations I'll always fight for you
In every Election I'll always vote for you
Because you're the last on my mind before I go to bed and the first thing I remember everytime I wake
Amidst darkness and indecisions I'll always be your light
For our love is magical and incomparable like the tale of oranges and apples

Aroyewun Abimbola 2020

(1) (Reply)

Join Freelance And Writers' Group / My Journey With Being An Introvert In Nigeria / How To Be A Better Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.