Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours (273 Views)

Anthony M Okeke Scam Me 500k This Evening / Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by Royce001(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
A Nigerian lady with the handle @NaraOzim on Twitter, is trending on the platform after she revealed how a man she just met sent her money.

I met someone for the 1st time and he sent me 500k in the span of two hours – Lady says
According to the lady, she met the man for the first time and within two hours, he credited her account with ₦500,000.

“I met someone for the 1st time yesterday and he sent me 500k in the span of two hours. I received it this morning. I like men that act fast “, she tweeted.

See her post below;

Her tweet sparked reactions on the platform.

See some comments below;

@jaysonrogue: This story would have been exciting if it’s u that sent the money to him. Any man can send any money based on raging hormones or masculine ego display to get her attention.

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/i-met-someone-for-1st-time-and-he-sent.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by Niyeal(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
He already bought u
Re: I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Awoof dey purge belle.
E sure me, it will end in TEARS!

I no know why some gehs no wise, person use 500k open table for you and you dey happy
Re: I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
As u dey chop him money na,u dey in the mood oo..wen him ask for ur chonko,hope u go dey in the mood also.
Re: I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Somebody’s toto shall get torn. Maybe it’s his fetish: paying a woman an ungodly amount so he can get extra hard/can perform any act on her.
Re: I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours by Menikki31: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Announce Obaseki’s Disqualification From APC Primaries By 2pm / Unable To Last Long During Sex / Competitive Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.