Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? (309 Views)

Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by iceboy4752(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
It was an interesting Social Studies class that morning. I felt like farting, so I tried releasing that silent killer mess. Unfortunately, I lost control of the wheel and let out a big bomb blast. Suddenly, the class became silent. Everyone was staring at me, including the woman in disbelief. A heavy laughter soon took over the silence. Even shame was ashamed of me covering my head in it. I thank God the woman gave my fellow classmates a short lecture on no one being above mistakes. It really helped, but I was made a laughing stock to they extent they nicknamed me "Messi Messi Bomber."
That was in Primary 3.

Nairalanders, share yours.
Lalasticlala share yours too.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
iceboy4752:
It was an interesting Social Studies class that morning. I felt like farting, so I tried releasing that silent killer mess. Unfortunately, I lost control of the wheel and let out a big bomb blast. Suddenly, the class became silent. Everyone was staring at me, including the woman in disbelief. A heavy laughter soon took over the silence. Even shame was ashamed of me covering my hear in it. I thank God the woman gave my fellow classmates a short lecture on no one being above mistakes. It really helped, but I was made a laughing stock to they extent they nicknamed me "Messi Messi Bomber."
That was in Primary 3.

Nairalanders, share yours.
Lalasticlala share yours too.

lol.

There was this day I will never forget.

We where in ss3 then, writing our waec, we where in a boarding school, so we had an extension for us to write our exams as all our junior has left for home.

So we where having our prep. With the girls in one of our hall then (that is unusual), and me I was a very shy type, hence, I only talks in the hostel, I'm always silent wherever there are girls, so there was a particular girl sitting adjacent me, as I was studying that day, I don't know that she was not concentrating on her study but me, to cut a long story short though, she approached me after prep, and requested if I could study with her the next day ( being Sunday) in one of the abandoned classroom ( we where in a government boarding school, and being senior, we are free to do as we please), so, I accepted, not because I enjoy group reading, but I don't want to be rude. But it was a decision I regretted to date.

We met the next day as agreed, but she do not have any intention to read (which is an embarrassment to me anyone, as I was unable to compose myself properly), but if she has been honest about studying, it will have been less embarrassing, but no, she began to turn seductive and trying to get my attention, this greatly took me off balance, and like I said before,that I am the very shy type, who doesn't speak where girs are, I will leave the rest to your imagination.

But the most embarrassing of all is that she tell of my attitude with her to her friends, which reflected in their action towards me. ( I was highly respected among women back then in school), but she put an end to that, among her friends.

But that was then, a similar scenario can never repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by ForestHill: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
That awkward moment your crush disgrace you in front of the class room, showing everyone the love letter you composed for her. chai.. Mary Ubi
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
I remember when I was in primary 5, that era when most of we guys don't feel the need to wear underpants so this girl deeped her hands inside my pocket that was torn, her hands went straight to my balls.i wanted to die.

I'm still looking for her now
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by AdamsAbubakar(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
ForestHill:
That awkward moment your crush disgrace you in front the class room, showing everyone the love letter you composed for her. chai.. Mary Ubi

Similar to mine. When I was caught I was asked to read it before the whole class. I was like "You are the fish in my pond, the only Maggi in my stew." grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by ForestHill: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

Similar to mine. When I was caught I was asked to read it before the whole class. I was like "You are the fish in my pond, the only Maggi in my stew." grin
Lol. Mehn.. funnily enough that was 14years ago
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Primary Or Secondary School? by wintersnow(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Mine was in primary 5, first day in a new class all excited ...that morning had beans, with pap..
Omo when I got to school my stomach started rumbling omo I wan mad. I was seat mate with my crush back then, Fatima... I was dying in silence , she knew something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out. I was a very shy person Back then, I was too scared to even take permission from my form teacher, mr.rowland due to his strict nature. Omo I no fit hold the belle again o, before I no weytin dey happen my shorts don heavy , I don soak inside, nah so the whole class begin they close nose say something dey smell o. Me sef follow close nose. Omo nah so one boy put nose under my buttocks come shout...omo everybody begin shout. Fatima just dey look me.. nah so I burst laugh con begin dey cry.. I just jerjerly meet Mr rowalnd collect permission. En first give me better slap say why I no take permission Since.

(1) (Reply)

How To Join RAW Agency / 2020 Jamb Cut Off Mark For University Is 160 While Polytechnic Is 120 / 13 High Paying Tech Jobs Without A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.