Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase (634 Views)

A Comprehensive Guide: Understanding A Solving Common Citroen Car Issues / Volkswagen T4 Transporter Bus For Sale / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
what are the criteria for giving out a car on hire purchase.
I have a Citroen jumper bus I want to give for hire purchase, but the person showing interest is not ready to pay anything down and his interest is not even serious enough to trust him.
please is there any agency I can hand over the vehicle to help me look for more serious person for the business?
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Where is your location?
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lagos
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ok. I don't know what he said but he has to tender a guarantor and valid means of identification. Am.not in Lagos now but that part of what I do
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by fffolly: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2020
blovesther:
what are the criteria for giving out a car on hire purchase.
I have a Citroen jumper bus I want to give for hire purchase, but the person showing interest is not ready to pay anything down and his interest is not even serious enough to trust him.
please is there any agency I can hand over the vehicle to help me look for more serious person for the business?
U can register it in our company..
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
fffolly:

U can register it in our company..
please, tell me more about the company and how to go about it
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Alexious:
Ok. I don't know what he said but he has to tender a guarantor and valid means of identification. Am.not in Lagos now but that part of what I do
he tendered an audio guarantor and his idenfication is just where he operated(that is does business) like seriously his actions are really questionable that is why i want to change him
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
blovesther:
he tendered an audio guarantor and his idenfication is just where he operated(that is does business) like seriously his actions are really questionable that is why i want to change him

ok. since your are not convinced and he does not seem serious, please do look for someone serious. I do fleet management but am currently out of Lagos. All the best and kindly keep me up to speed when something new develops. Regards
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by fffolly: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
blovesther:
please, tell me more about the company and how to go about it

U can contact me for more details..
Thanks
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Alexious:

ok. since your are not convinced and he does not seem serious, please do look for someone serious. I do fleet management but am currently out of Lagos. All the best and kindly keep me up to speed when something new develops. Regards
Alright....thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by blovesther(f): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
fffolly:

U can contact me for more details.. Thanks
kk, please reply my mail
Re: Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=blovesther post=90602887] Alright....thank you so much[/quote

U welcome. U can call or text 08167997364. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can 50k Start Up? / Do You Know That You Have Been Throwing Money Away Each Time You Buy/eat Corn? / Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.