Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Gmat Test Tips Needed [$250 No Be Beans !] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gmat Test Tips Needed [$250 No Be Beans !] (728 Views)

Gmat Test Schedule Cancellation / 5.0 CGPA? Impossible? Help And Tips Needed. / Need Address To Toefl & Gmat Test Centres In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gmat Test Tips Needed [$250 No Be Beans !] by kambo(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2011
the gmat test
----------------
planning to take the gmat test. i want to know which study material
is best for practicing with and their prices and where to get them,locally.
and which material that is closest to the real test.
need some more information on the nature of the exam. never taken
it before - amount of preparation required to take it. can 2 weeks of
study do? say at 3-4 hours a day 4 days /week.
Re: Gmat Test Tips Needed [$250 No Be Beans !] by DrAbana(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2011
call me for help

(1) (Reply)

Summer Scholarships At Mkc City College , Larnaca,cyprus. / To All Aspirants Of Enugu State University Of Science & Technology (esut) / Please I Cant Get Post Utme Scratch Card For Unad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.