Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Benefits Of Potassium And Side Effect To Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Potassium And Side Effect To Your Health (257 Views)

Best Food Sources Of Potassium / Side Effect Of Smoking Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis (weed) / Side Effect Of Emzolyn Syrup For Youth Who Abused It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Potassium And Side Effect To Your Health by Expressclickin0: 2:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Potassium is a mineral and an electrolyte. It helps your muscles work, including the muscles that control your heartbeat and breathing.Potassium comes from the food you eat.

Your body uses the potassium it needs. The extra potassium that your body does not need is removed from your blood by your kidneys.

When you have kidney disease, your kidneys cannot remove extra potassium in the right way, and too much potassium can stay in your blood.

When you have too much potassium in your blood, it is called high potassium, or hyperkalemia. Having too much potassium in your blood can be dangerous.

High potassium can even cause a heart attack or death! Unfortunately, many people do not feel symptoms of high potassium until it’s too late and their heart health worsens.

list of food high in potassium
1. beans
2. bana.....
read more
https://expressclick24..com/2020/06/benefits-of-potassium-and-side-effect.html

Re: Benefits Of Potassium And Side Effect To Your Health by Kay512: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2020
I can help you change your .com URL to .com.

With just 3k I'll help you change to .com.ng and 5k for .com.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe For Nigerian Women To Expose Their Pregnancies On Social Media? / BREAKING: Ex-oyo Governor, Ajimobi, Is Dead / Why I Decided To Get My Womb Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.