Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From (1450 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by KenyanBlogger(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Send in your votes.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by 7stargeneral(m): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Scofield.... The guy has the blueprint of the prison he will likely be taken to...

1 Like

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by janedonez(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Sci-field's plans has no tight end but Professor's escape plan has a tight end, this is, you can be on the run continuously on subfields plan, but on prof's plan, you will vanish into thin air without the feds being on your a$s continously

8 Likes

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by Nackzy: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
I will take the Professor cos he's always one step ahead of everything,

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by royallord1(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
None can be effective as Raymond Reddington.. The FBI already works for him... So he is definitely the best choice.. But considering what hushpuppi did stealing money meant to save lives of common men. Raymond is an ethical criminal he won't attempt rescuing him.. Infact he might execute hushpuppi him self in that prison if justices seems to be slow

8 Likes

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by olisaEze(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2020
None of the above. He did the crime, let him also do the time. I cannot waste my send on an ugly puppy, 'hush' or otherwise. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by seanjy4konji: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Let it rest and focus on your own life
Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by greatbrian(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Funny thing is I dnt even know who the professor is or who the Scofield is. Am I living in some kind of cave or something

1 Like

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by Alkheira(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
The professor has a backup plan for his backup plan

He's always one step ahead

1 Like

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by Igbojihadist: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
who are dey?
Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by Mayng01(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Usher puppy or doggiepup or whatever you call yourself, look at what has become of you on nairaland, being kicked like a ball by members like a criminal between scofs and profs , what a shame! What l’m l even saying, you are a criminal na. Being legit is always the best, please, stay away from fraud not only from rape.
Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by tjfulloption(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Prison Break ko Money Heist ni, you for use Jack Baure. Him go tey for prison bi obo.
Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by LordIsaac(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
I will take Scofield... Smartness and science.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Scofield Vs Professor – Who Would You Pick To Help Hushpuppi Escape From by ugbede69(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2020
royallord1:
None can be effective as Raymond Reddington.. The FBI already works for him... So he is definitely the best choice.. But considering what hushpuppi did stealing money meant to save lives of common men. Raymond is an ethical criminal he won't attempt rescuing him.. Infact he might execute hushpuppi him self in that prison if justices seems to be slow
boss you already said my mind...

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched Operation Tura Takaibango: See Dozen Of Boko Haram Killed(Photo / Missing: Have You Seen Azeezah Zakariyah? / Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga Set For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.