Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

China People And Culture In Anambra - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / China People And Culture In Anambra (58163 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by gwafaeziokwu: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2020
xpool:

I did not give you an assignment to write such epistle. Be that as it may, in international relations, nations relate with "allies" not "masters" based on common mutual benefits, including respect. Nations time to dish out sanctions upon sanctions in different dimensions, including certain boycott when such relationship is rubbished, and that is the beginning of respect for such nations. South Korea, Argentina, India and Pakistan did not grow by turning the other side of their chick when slapped.
America is not in any cold war with China, it had always been more of trade wars.
Because others are doing something does not make it right. The way you react to disrespect and abuse reflects how you will be treated in future. Since you are willing to be a slave to more masters just to spite others, then you are not human enough.
When Aba women resisted taxations, how other women from other tribes did that?
When Igbo's fought for self rule, his many other tribes did that.

Black race is the most relegated of all races, because fickle beliefs like yours. Every race and continent has nuclear weapon, except the black race of course. Thanks to the weakness of mind of people like you.

For long I and others had advocated that Igbo's and any other people that is under the incessant attacks of Fulani herdsmen , to boycott buying and eating Fulani cattle, but people like you see at as a no go.

Nations grow and mature into the league of developed nations by resisting insults, abuse, cheating and oppression, not by swallowing insults and abuse for crumb.
Is there any "Amadioha Institute" in any China tertiary institution?

We cant continue swallowing pukes in the name of business.

grin

Your ended up with your own epistle.

What pukes are we swallowing by allowing a mandarin learning centre inside our university. I have seen videos of Chinese children learning Igbo , but that is not even the crux.
This institute has existed for more than ten years and the graduands has gone ahead to reap the benefits of learning a second language. There was nothing like racial abuse against blacks in China as at the time this institute was established. Do you now want to pull down the structure because of recent events?

South Africa has done more damage to Nigerians in their domain especially our brothers, have you broken your mtn sim card? Shop rite structures are springing up everywhere in Nigeria despite everything. Our people still troop to their visa centre in a bid to escape the zoo. Who is to blame.
If we reject this institute, another state will grab the opportunity and years later we will all gather to shout marginalisation. Respect for nationalities begin with their government and not individuals. There were a lot of smart people in China years back yet they were even treated worse than Africans in many European nations,until they got it right with leadership worked hard on themselves and earned respect.

Learn to pick your fights. Earning respect for the green white green flag is the duty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is their fight. Until they get their acts together ,we can only milk as much benefits as we can and endure the insolence. Just like China endure their own insolence and worked hard to earn their respect in the comity of nations.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by KanwuliaExtra: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Grandlord:
KanwuliaJara you still dey this NL? E don tay o cheesy

Old soja like me? grin
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeee!
12 years na beans? wink

Dem don taya to ban ke!

Henemies don scatter tey tey. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by xpool(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Your ended up with your own epistle.

What pukes are we swallowing by allowing a mandarin learning centre inside our university. I have seen videos of Chinese children learning Igbo , but that is not even the crux.
This institute has existed for more than ten years and the graduands has gone ahead to reap the benefits of learning a second language. There was nothing like racial abuse against blacks in China as at the time this institute was established. Do you now want to pull down the structure because of recent events?

South Africa has done more damage to Nigerians in their domain especially our brothers, have you broken your mtn sim card? Shop rite structures are springing up everywhere in Nigeria despite everything. Our people still troop to their visa centre in a bid to escape the zoo. Who is to blame.
If we reject this institute, another state will grab the opportunity and years later we will all gather to shout marginalisation. Respect for nationalities begin with their government and not individuals. There were a lot of smart people in China years back yet they were even treated worse than Africans in many European nations,until they got it right with leadership worked hard on themselves and earned respect.

Learn to pick your fights. Earning respect for the green white green flag is the duty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is their fight. Until they get their acts together ,we can only milk as much benefits as we can and endure the insolence. Just like China endure their own insolence and worked hard to earn their respect in the comity of nations.

You need to be open to progressive thoughts not, retrogressive conservative thought.
Statues that had lasted over centuries are being pulled down in america and Europe.
The way you speak for China, is like a Blackman speaking for that white cop that murdered George Floyd.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by IncredibleWrite: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Going through this thread makes me realize how ignorant and unexposed some people are. How does the Chinese institution translate to domination of the Anambra people?

For those who don't know, studying Chinese can open doors for you. I remember helping a friend who studied in that institution to write a scholarship essay...she was eventually granted the scholarship. Another one from same institution got a job immediately after graduation in a Chinese firm here in Nigeria with a salary of 150k plus free housing.

Your closed minds is why most of you are still miserable. Open up your mind...nobody can survive in isolation and to top it all, the world is going global.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by boniga(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
When i look at Nigerians today especially Nigerian elderly ones and some youths i just SMH. Yes you have a culture/tradition but me as a person if i am to accept chinese culture i will and will even be glad to accept it.

What the fhuck!

We are human we shouldn't be limited because they say (elderly ones) that's how our forefathers do or that's not how they do. Who is concerned about forefathers? They lived their live let me live my own.

I am open to any culture as long as i want them. You'll die your culture wont follow you to heaven or stop you from going to hell. Me sha i dey look for better language to learn i for like to learn this chinese language sef.

And i love the igbo for somethings (i wont say).
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by 1Sharon(f): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Annoying thing is you are a lady a rich Igbo guy will come to you tomorrow and you will display how foolish you are by accepting him or probably you have proven to be a fool by dating one in the past.

Move to the side with this chest beating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
xpool:

I did not give you an assignment to write such epistle. Be that as it may, in international relations, nations relate with "allies" not "masters" based on common mutual benefits, including respect. Nations time to dish out sanctions upon sanctions in different dimensions, including certain boycott when such relationship is rubbished, and that is the beginning of respect for such nations. South Korea, Argentina, India and Pakistan did not grow by turning the other side of their chick when slapped.
America is not in any cold war with China, it had always been more of trade wars.
Because others are doing something does not make it right. The way you react to disrespect and abuse reflects how you will be treated in future. Since you are willing to be a slave to more masters just to spite others, then you are not human enough.
When Aba women resisted taxations, how other women from other tribes did that?
When Igbo's fought for self rule, his many other tribes did that.

Black race is the most relegated of all races, because fickle beliefs like yours. Every race and continent has nuclear weapon, except the black race of course. Thanks to the weakness of mind of people like you.

For long I and others had advocated that Igbo's and any other people that is under the incessant attacks of Fulani herdsmen , to boycott buying and eating Fulani cattle, but people like you see at as a no go.

Nations grow and mature into the league of developed nations by resisting insults, abuse, cheating and oppression, not by swallowing insults and abuse for crumb.
Is there any "Amadioha Institute" in any China tertiary institution?

We cant continue swallowing pukes in the name of business.

Thank you, it was this oversight that made a Nigerian sell the whole of Nigeria to a company the royal Dutch.

They don't have a proper world view.

Isn't a crazy that I as a Yoruba is worried for the igbos.

You know why blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Grandlord: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Old soja like me? grin
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeee!
12 years na beans? wink

Dem don taya to ban ke!

Henemies don scatter tey tey. cheesy
No be lie. You gallant gidigba cheesy
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Bryan88(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
THE TIE OF THE GUY WEARING WHITE SHIRT IN THE 2ND TO LAST PICS NO BE HERE O! grin
Anambralstson:
UNIZIK VC and Chinese ambassador
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by kikelomojessy(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
咱们学习中文. 很好

I met an igbo Nigerian lady from there who speaks chinese. I recommended her to the Chinese company I'm working with and she was employed instantly with salary over 100k

But during this pandemic, my company called us all to Abuja head office from our various sites because it's an engineering firm. You wouldn't imagine, when i saw this my sister,she begin dey carry shoulder up for me o and even confronted me with fight and curses because i told her to print something for me, she said i talked to her rudely without respect. Since then she no even fit give her brother food for once especially during d lock down.

In this life....no too help women o...very ungrateful beings

Not all women are ungrateful. Men and women as individuals can be ungrateful.

Maybe you just helped the wrong individual.

It's her time now, yours is coming.

Just continue doing good.

God will send your own helper too.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
kikelomojessy:

Not all women are ungrateful. Men and women as individuals can be ungrateful.

Maybe you just helped the wrong individual.

It's her time now, yours is coming.

Just continue doing good.

God will send your own helper too.
TRUE. Thanks for this
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Jakumo(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2020
For those who maintain an open mind about the reasons millions of Chinese nationals are swarming Africa, I ask that you take a moment to watch at least one of the following Youtube video clips that detail the reckless plunder and destruction inflicted on African countries and their inhabitants, by Chinese nationals ALONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFb7K0mc98A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLw_rN42JA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QzwKjMNsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0GjgR7iNZM

It is worthy of mention that African immigrants are TODAY in China being hunted down, blamed for creating the Wuhan Chinese Corona virus, and locked up in concentration camps, under the guise of quarantine centers. There is no race of people that despises the African black man more, than the Mainland Chinese national.

It is laughable to suggest that the Chinese are in Africa on altruistic humanitarian missions, when the visible reality is that Chinese are in Africa to buy up her land into Chinese ownership, enslave her governments with brazen loan-shark contracts, and wantonly plunder Africa's natural resources with absolute and deliberate disregard for the impact of their destructive mining and deforestation capers, scattered all over the African continent.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by kikelomojessy(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaBlue:
TRUE. Thanks for this

Uwc

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by BabaRamota1980: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

And you are studying English in schools

Igbos do lots of business with Chinese people.

This is not business. Looks nore like cultural interaction. Why are the chinese not wearing isiugu the clothing style of their hosts?
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Jakumo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

This is not business. Looks nore like cultural interaction. Why are the chinese not wearing isiugu the clothing style of their hosts?

Chinese communist invaders do NOT regard Africans as "hosts" because they see Africans as conquered subjects to be subdued and indoctrinated with communist ideology, that includes blind acceptance and rabid support for the ongoing Chinese takeover of Africa by all means fair and foul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.