Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. (859 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by Naijatrendz: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
In a controversy rumors of Davido and his alleged 4th baby mama saga circulating on social media space, and making trends.

In a controversy rumors of Davido and his alleged 4th baby mama saga circulating on social media space, and making trends.

which make Chioma to parked out of OBO house, off to her father’s house, fans advise Chioma to come back and fight for her love.

Rumors make it known that Davido had a fling with a certain UK-based Angolan Makeup artist Larissa Lorenco in 2017. And this could...........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/davido-4th-baby-mama-fans-advised-chioma-to-fight-for-her-love/

Re: Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by cjwalter(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Why
Re: Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by Joshmodest(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by Freestainworld(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Davido is a chronic womanizer just like many Artist, a responsible lady who knows what she wants wouldn't want to stay with such a guy despite his money, I know some people with empty brain will criticize me now, but assuming chioma is your sister, what would you have adviced her to do?
Re: Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Chioma is not even happy Davido choose her? Na who or what is chioma? And mind you, the fact a man cheats on you with another doesn't mean he doesn't love you . sometimes temptation.
Re: Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by ettaetta(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2020
publicity stunt, Davido always wanna be in the news

(1) (Reply)

Bernice Burgos Shares Sexy Thong Swimsuit Pic / Bbnaija2020: "Lilo Made Me Look Stupid" – Eric Finally Speak Up / Epic Fight Between Lucy And Erica - Big Brother Naija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.