Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit (50854 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / LASPPPA Apprehends Physical Planning Permit Law Violators In Lagos (Pictures) / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by etokhana: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2020
PLANNING PERMIT: LASG Seals 19 More Buildings in Banana Island

In furtherance of the ongoing efforts to control physical development and engender livable and sustainable environment in the State, the Lagos State Government, on Thursday, sealed 19 additional buildings in the highbrow Banana Island. Ikoyi.

The figure brings the total number of property sealed in the axis for lack of building Permit and other infractions of the physical planning law to 34 since the commencement of the exercise on Wednesday.

The Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Dr. Idris Salako, who led the enforcement exercise, stated that the Government would not sit by and allow people to violate planning laws to the detriment of the wellness and wellbeing of the society through disorderly, unorganised, unapproved and illegal developments.

He emphasised that the State Government would not relent in its effort to enforce compliance with the planning laws of the State in the interest of the sustainable growth and development of Lagos.

Salako decried the encroachment on the right of way and alignment of the proposed Lagoon Highway by some developers and vowed to nip the unhealthy development in the bud.

He also warned owners and developers, who are fond of engaging in contravention of the law, to desist from such illegal practice or face the wrath of the law.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Urban Development, Mr. Ganiyu Adele Ayuba cautioned developers to desist from breaking Government seals on property that had been sealed for infractions as such illicit acts constitute an affront to the authorities and would be met with stiff penalties.

Ayuba also reiterated that the State Government would not tolerate any attack or obstruction of its officials while on lawful assignments.

The special enforcement activity, a joint exercise between the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development, Lagos State Building Control Agency and the Special Operations Team in the Governor's Office, continues next week.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3214238828597361/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by cjwalter(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2020
My first FCT since joining Nairaland...Wow i dedicate this to my family and friends God bless y'all

Good
I wish the Lagos govt can keep up the good work. We all should obtain a building plan before building, it very important plss

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Lagosfinder(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Illegality must be condemned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Slawormir: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice move
Seal them Moda fuckkkers for violating planning laws
You think you got money and now you don't comply with directives. Then your assss is going down

Wike my nigggar
Give them assholes the wike treatment

Destroy those low budget asss Moda fuckkking building

daddytime:

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Be a real niggarrr
Don't just pin that on the blackman
Humans are criminal both black and white
I know you won't understand. So i won't blame you because humans hate what they don't understand.
The criminality in every human can not be over emphasized

Soon! I will finish writing my book titled "the criminality in every human"

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by bigdammyj: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Why?
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Enoch07: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
una try. they waited until the owner spent millions before sealing, it's alright

18 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by ossaisly(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
When re we going to start seeing other fruits island. We are tired of only banana,we also want apple island, coconut island, pineapple view island[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin grin etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by bigstan11787(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
All I see is a bunch of thieves looking for how to steal money or how they be bribed.
Priority should be placed on providing housing for logosian considering the high cost of renting an apartment

23 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
So, those buying these overpriced and over-valued pieces still by-pass the relevant permits?

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Fantastically corrupt by make-up, morally, and otherwise.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
What LASG did is the equivalent of wearing condom after you have ejaculated

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by paradigmshift(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Dem go release am

4 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by NobleRomm(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
they will just settle everything with money..
Lagos Government want to recover all their loses so far because of the cavid-19 lockdown

9 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
what's the need of building such expensive houses in an artificial island that won't be existing in 15 years time

6 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by datola: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
There is no building construction site they don't past their 'SEALED' sticker on in Lagos. It will be unsealed once they do the needful.

Lagos for show!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Owo WO gbo ooooooohhhhh

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Okay
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Barbsamiin: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Haa!
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by chinavs9ja(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
You are doing well

Check my signature and let us develop and design a website for your business
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by ecolime(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
@OP

No be this same Naija wey we dey?

Kindly give us status report on these 'sealings' two months from now.

Kindly signify if you believe some officials are about to cash out.

10 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by barrypro: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
They probably substandard
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
I won't go to Lagos until it becomes Paris of Nigeria, it's underway

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by BrandAlliances: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Lawd epp's us oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by bayotwice(f): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2020
If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, Programming, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2020
So na block them dey use build house for banana island, I think say Nah glass upon the hypeness..

9 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by evergreen9: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Properties being sealed most likely belong to non-indigenes. Thats how it goes in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by losdiose(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
The aim of the sealing na for dem to come settle.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Xucxex1997: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
Crime does not reside one place

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by esthel(f): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Lagos state needs to raise money

2 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
They will settle by tomorrow... Initial gra gra of LASG cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Stainless Steel Handrails & Protectors (08068966121, 08091701522)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.