Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital (455 Views)

Earning Remotely Through Dropshipping / Your Chance To Start Earning 250k & Above /monthly Through Dropshipping / How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital by Dayocold001: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have a lot of goods that I have to sell... I am willing to sell at a lower price to you... So that you will gain from every sale you make

You don't have to purchase any good or waybill the goods, all these rest solely on me....

What you do is ... When you have a buyer willing to buy... You contact me for the goods and I in turn make sure the good get to the buyer

The more buyers you get... The more money you make and you can always set the profit yourself but I always advise my partners to make the price as attractive as possible...

It needs zero capital
No handling of goods
All you have to do is make connections with people that will need this goods and woosh you are making profits

Indicate if you're interested...

https://chat. whatsapp.com/L9KrrlXggNcGIIwPxIxKiq
Re: Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital by papagiddy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
OK am interested but your site is not connecting. whasapp me plzz 08035368021
Re: Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital by papagiddy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
WhatsApp me 08035368021
Re: Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital by Dayocold001: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Money Online / 5 Tips To Make Money On Craigslist / Join Africa's First Cryptocurrency Reserve Today And Earn 120000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.