Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,638 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

WWE Nikki Bella And Her Partner Reveals They'll Be Having A Baby Boy By August - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Nikki Bella And Her Partner Reveals They'll Be Having A Baby Boy By August (395 Views)

'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Nikki Bella And Her Partner Reveals They'll Be Having A Baby Boy By August by liliandrew: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
WWE star, Nikki Bella, and her partner, Artem Chigvinstev have confirmed they are having a baby boy in August.

The pair made the announcement at a Mexico-themed gender reveal party on Thursday with family and friends in attendance. During the gender reveal party, Nikki, 36, broke open a pinata while her dancer fiance shot blue a toy blaster to unleash blue confetti, indicating a baby boy.

Speaking in a confessional, Nikki said:

"The first time I saw the 3D version of my baby, I immediately thought a boy, because the back was so jacked and strong.

"I was like, ''Oh damn, [if] that's a girl? She's gonna come out here and destroy people.'' Which would be awesome."

Nikki, who was previously engaged to fellow WWE superstar John Cena, announced in January that she and Artem were expecting their first child in a double-announcement that saw twin sister Brie also reveal she was pregnant with another child.

Brie is expecting her second child with her husband, wrestling favourite Daniel Bryan. The pair already have a daughter named, Birdie.

Source: https://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/06/12/wwe-nikki-bella-and-her-partner-reveals-theyll-be-having-a-baby-boy-by-august/

Re: WWE Nikki Bella And Her Partner Reveals They'll Be Having A Baby Boy By August by liliandrew: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Beautiful
Re: WWE Nikki Bella And Her Partner Reveals They'll Be Having A Baby Boy By August by IceLip: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
By August, hmm by God grace oooo

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Biography / Dates For Premier League Mach Days Is Confirmed. See When Your Team Will Play. / Man Utd Defeated Bayern Munich To Sign Marc Jurado Who Is Awaiting International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.