Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK (73091 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Anambralstson: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
trutharena:

Open another one or maybe we wait for tomorrow. I still have a hundred images of Igbo land brownroof to showcase!
Boy you're to small for me to handle go play with your mate. Go and study slums prevelence in Nigeria you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by trutharena: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Boy you're to small for me to handle go play with your mate. Go and study slums prevelence in Nigeria you will understand better.

grin grin grin

Aba and Enugu is enough as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs / Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.