Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Muhammad Is Allah Messenger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Is Allah Messenger (160 Views)

Dihya Ibn Khalifa Al-kalbi, One Of The Companions Of Muhammad Is Angel Jibreel / Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? / According to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad), Everyone Has A Jinn (devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Is Allah Messenger by Albasheer121: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesus Said, "When the Comforter has Come - the Spirit of Truth, he will Teach you All Things"
And Thus the Trustworthy Spirit has Brought the Qur'an down upon your Heart O Muhammad, as a Detailed Explanation of All Things, and Indeed it is Mentioned in the Former Scriptures
61:6, Qur'an
[Remember] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what is in my hands of the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me -

John 14:16, Gospel
[For] I will pray the [Creator], and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.

John 16:8 - 12, Gospel
And when he has come, he will expose the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement. Of sin, because they do not believe in me; of righteousness, because I go to my [Creator], and you see me no more; of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

John 16:7, Gospel
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

John 15:26, Gospel
[And] when the Comforter has come, whom I will send to you from the [Creator], [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the [Creator], he will testify of me.

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

26:192 - 197, Qur'an
[So] indeed, [the Qur'an] is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds. The Trustworthy Spirit has brought [the Qur'an] down upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners in a clear Arabic language. And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the Scriptures of former [peoples]. And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?

12:111, Qur'an
[For] there was certainly a lesson in their stories for those of understanding. [The Qur'an] is not an invented narration, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

13:43, Qur'an
[But] those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, "God is sufficient as Witness between me and you, and whoever has knowledge of the Scripture -

16:102, Qur'an
[For] the Holy Spirit has brought [the Qur'an] down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good news to those in submission [to God]."

42:52 - 53, Qur'an
And thus We have revealed a [Holy] Spirit to you [O Muhammad] by Our command. You did not know what the Scripture is or [what] faith [is], but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, you guide to a straight path - the path of God, to whom [belongs] whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Unquestionably, [all] matters return to God.

5:19, Qur'an
[So] O People of the Scripture, Our messenger has come to you to make [the religion] clear to you after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, "No bringer of good news or warner came to us." But a bringer of good news and a warner has come to you. And God is Powerful over all things.

3:193, Qur'an
[So say,] "Our Lord, indeed we have heard a Caller [Comforter] calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive our sins and remove our misdeeds from us and let us die with the righteous."
Re: Muhammad Is Allah Messenger by hakeem4(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Will Mohammed help us fight the corona virus? If not he’s just as useless as K to knife

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Soap Dispenser During Covid 19 For Home / JUNETEETH CHRISTIANS (june 19th) / Spiritual Orphan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.