Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) (650 Views)

Engr. Innocent Ikpamezie & The New Owerri Capital Development Authority / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) by Chydobe: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
The Cubana Chief Priest aka the celebrity bar man was spotted amongst the fleet of Engr. Innocent Ikpamezie the General Manager OCDA during his routine inspection at new Owerri.

The OCDA boss observed that builders, developers and land owners at new Owerri have already started to engage in gross misconduct of erecting buildings, fences, lock-up shops etc on the verge.

Also Hon. Ikpamezie and team noticed that the front gate of Imo secretariat has been metamorposed to the second "Ekeonuwa market" in conjunction with Arugo park.

He immediately halted his convoy and peacefully restored sanity (without using force) at the interface of the State secretariat. Patiently waited for the women selling perishables to park their goods into the nearest compound to avoid defacing the entrance of the Imo Secretariat.

He further advised Imo people that Imo is one of the most organized cities in Nigeria. Let's do the right thing even when no one is watching.

#AudacityOfHope
#GovernmentofSharedProsperity
#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) by obiekunie2: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
i thought this guy is just a manager of a night club in abuja?

or is there something am missing out on?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) by michlins(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
obiekunie2:
i thought this guy is just a manager of a night club in abuja?

or is there something am missing out on?
his business is a cash based business. In the world of money laundering,his type of business is perfect for washing dirty money.

Whatever you decide to do with the information I have provided is totally up to you

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) by Onyi22(f): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2020
I'd not for BBN, I wouldn't have known this man
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Spotted In Inspection With Ikpamezie Innocent (gm Ocda) by obiekunie2: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2020
michlins:
his business is a cash based business. In the world of money laundering,his type of business is perfect for washing dirty money.

Whatever you decide to do with the information I have provided is totally up to you

guy u just revealed the behind the scene activities.

sooooooo this guy is their laundry man!

chai! inside life!

Anyway make him be careful dey cross express sha! if not this him belle go trim for prison. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Difference And Connection Of Vacuum Pump Oil, Compressor Oil And Refrigerati / Victor Ola The Travel Agent Guy(no IELTS ) Real Or Scam ??? / Volkswagen Golf3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.