Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

10 Great Quotes By Doctor Desmond Diamond - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Great Quotes By Doctor Desmond Diamond (182 Views)

Ekiti Probes Rape Of 14-year-old Girl By Doctor / 10 Great Facts About Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Danogte At 62 / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Great Quotes By Doctor Desmond Diamond by 10mobile: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Here are 10 quotes I gathered from the sage doctor and poet Desmond Diamond for your reading pleasure and learning:

1. I am not a millionth as important as the message I have for you.
2. Faith is a reality program, not a fiction.
3. You don't need faith when you don't have to.
4. He who made the ear must be able to hear and hear more than the ears that he has made.
5. Believe it or leave it, whenever and wherever we pool our spiritual resources, unimaginable things cannot but happen.
6. This is not about religion. It's rather about reality. It's spiritureality.
7. Many of us have been wasting our spiritual resources on negative emotions like fear and worry over COVID-19.
8. Now, let's realize ourselves and use what we have: The power to reach Heaven from the Earth.
9. One of the worst things that can happen to you is that you don't know what is happening to you.
10. Take off your insecure feelings
Which can't save you from killings
But may actually remove your ceilings
And strike off your wallings

(1) (Reply)

What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's / Woman Fingers Luth, Blames Police For The Continuous Seizure Of Her Brother In L / Building Material& Construction Used Is Available For Sale:100% Delivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.